Chapter 43. The Return of a Legend.

~No one's P

~No one's P.O.V~

"Yakul."

On her way to the Kingdom of Liones, Y/n had landed somewhat in the middle of the forest - and there she had found Yakul. (The true MC)

The Red Elk stared back at her with his black eyes with no thoughts behind them. All he had cared about for the time being was fulfilling his own desire - Simply put - His growling stomach.

And now they were there. Motionlessly staring at one another.

A small and gentle smile formed on Y/n's lips and her eyes softened quite a bit. Yakul trotted towards her once he had eaten whatever he happened to be eating. He tilted his head down and allowed Y/n to hold his chin. She lightly pressed her forehead to his and closed her eyes - And he did the same.

"I missed you, bud." She whispered to her beloved companion, relaxing into the comfort of the little warmth he provided just like when they were younglings, "I'm really going to need your help, bud."

She lifted her head and the two looked at each other. Yakul recognized the sorrow-filled look she gave him - It was one she had given him once long ago when she had to turn on the Ten Commandments.

"You'd never leave me, would you?" She asked the animal, scratching beneath his chin. Yakul nudged the girl's arm, making her hook it around his neck - Whatever was happening, they would be in it together like they always had, "I knew I could count on you." As if in synch, they looked in the direction of Liones, "Let's get going."

~No one's P.O.V~

"What's that?" Fraudrin snapped his head to the side when he felt a powerful presence move towards the capital. He narrowed his eyes a bit of the feeling while doing his best to block Grayroad's voice out.

Something was dead wrong. Something was happening, he just did not know what just yet.

"All the Humans inside the castle have been captured!" Grayroad announced while revealing the sleeping Humans within her eggs. In between the servants and maids were two very familiar faces.

"Zeal!" Guila took a couple of steps forward, fear rising through her when she spotted her little brother captured in one of the many eggs.

"Jericho..." Gustaf grunted, spotting his sister captured in another egg.

Ban narrowed his eyes at the scene displayed in front of him - his hands turning into fists by his sides, "What are you planning, you bastard?" At the question directed to him, Fraudrin made his first mistake - He chose to turn his attention from the oncoming presence and instead turned it to the Immortal standing by the side of the Humans.