chapter thirteen

Kurt

Life was good, so so good. I had Blaine, I had a step sister in law? I honestly don't know, its confusing. But at around Blaine and I's two and a half year anniversary he started to act really really sketchy. I don't know how to explain it, but he started acting secretive. Shutting his laptop quickly, changing all his device passwords. But worst of all, he started not coming home until really late a couple times a week. Yes I loved and trusted Blaine with all my heart and didn't think he would hurt nor cheat on me, but he was acting so sketchy. I knew it was bad to doubt him but the way he was acting made me so insecure in our relationship. So I turned to Rachel and confided in her about what was happening and she tried to comfort me but nothing worked. I just felt and feel awful. If this is what our love does, I don't know if I want to stay in this relationship with him. I hate myself for feeling like this, but I can't help it when Blaine keeps sneaking around. It didn't help when I found out that Sebastian had been trying to contact him again. Blaine hasn't replied to him yet (he showed me the messages) but it made me feel awful knowing someone else has an interest in him. This sneaking around on his behalf can't help but make me think that he is cheating on me. I had to talk to him.

-          - - - - - - -

Blaine entered our apartment from another late night claiming he had been out with friends, but I didn't reply and just sat on the sofa not moving.

"Kurt?" I don't turn around

"Kurt? What's wrong?" I can't help the tears that start falling down my face. Blaine walks over to the sofa and gasps when he sees I'm crying. Moving next to me he takes my hand but I move away from him, unable to get the image of him being in someone else's arms, moving in time with them, kissing someone else's lips out of my head.

"Kurt- honey-" that's what does it. How dare his cheating ass 'honey' me

"Where were you Blaine?" I say in an unreadable tone trying my hardest to keep my tone level and passive

"Out with friends" he replies, getting fucking secretive again

"So, I see the modern world has turned 'out with friends' to be code for cheating." I reply, wiping the tears off my face before turning to look at him in the eyes. Those damn honey coloured eyes that I fell in love with. I watch them turn from concern, to confusion, to an unreadable expression. I watch him carefully looking for some kind of tell that I was correct.

"Kurt-" he tries to explain but I don't let him

"Save it Blaine. I don't want to hear it. I can't feel like this anymore. I feel so unimportant to you and I feel awful whenever I'm with you because all I can see is you and Sebastian or some other guy, you sneaking around whilst claiming you love me and only me. I can't feel like this anymore. This isn't working. I need space. I- I need to go, get out of here. I can't do this anymore Blaine. We are over." and with that said I run out of the apartment crying my broken heart out. Through this haze of tears I don't see two guys grab me and I don't comprehend them dragging me into an alleyway until it's too late. Suddenly my world went black.