chapter twelve

Blaine

The next couple months went by like a dream. Honestly, I have never felt like this before. i was so sure I was in love with one Mr. Kurt Elizabeth Hummel. But I can't tell him of course, I don't want to scare him away. So, I have to be careful.

Two months went by with a couple times I almost told Kurt i loved him, but I didn't say it. One time was at Finchel's wedding when we were dancing on the dancefloor but, i wanted it to be special for Kurt. Something we could both treasure for what i hoped would be the rest of our lives. But then our six-month anniversary was around the corner, and the week before i had planned their whole night which would end up in me telling Kurt that I love him. But life sometimes just doesn't go to plan and honestly, I would not change a thing of what actually happened.

"BLAINE? BLAINE? ARE YOU ON THE LOO?!" I hear Kurt shout through the apartment I shared with Sam and Mercedes. Who were dating now... with me right next door. Let's just say the walls were very thin and I had to purchase noise cancelling headphones. But in reality, I think they have had to make the same purchase.

"I'LL BE OUT SOON HUN" I yelled, checking my hair in the mirror, and making one last swoosh with the hair gel before I washed my hands

"I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU ARE GELLING YOUR HAIR IN THAT UGLY HELMET AGAIN, I WILL LOSE IT"

I smirk at that knowing my hair will never ever change style, not even for Kurt.

"OKAY LET ME MAKE THIS CLEAR. WHEN YOU DECIDED TO DATE ME" I yell walking into the living room "you decided to date all my crazy" I say quietly at I wrap my arms around his waste and kiss his head. Grinning he turns to face me

"Well, I do appreciate all your crazy. Just maybe not the helmet head"

"Oh shush you love my helmet head. Its not as bad as you spending hours on a coif"

"uhm excuse me mister. My hair is a work of art." He grins at me, "now what would you think of me if I gelled my hair down into the trap you always put yours in everyday"

I smiled seeing him wince slightly whilst saying that.

"I would love you even more-" I smile. Before suddenly realizing what I had said when I hear Kurt quickly inhale. "I- I mean. I wanted it to be this special moment on our six-month anniversary when I told you Kurt. I mean I do love you yes, but-"

Kurt quickly stopped my rambling by bringing me into a light kiss.

"I love you too" he whispered, and I felt my heart clench at that. He loves me. Kurt Hummel loves me. Oh. My. God