Chapter Four - Blaine

Blaine

As Blaine lay in bed that night, he couldn't help his thoughts pondering over Finns brother. He had felt that spark when they first shook hands and judging by the gasp he heard from Kurt, he had felt it as well. It was strange, but he felt an immediate attraction to that boy. Nothing he had ever felt with Sebastian. Maybe the universe is trying to tell me something he thought to himself. He had thought about ending things with Sebastian for a few weeks now and if tonight was any indication, he should do it soon. His phone buzzed beside him and he sighed as he read the new message from Sebastian. He needed to stop this!

"So, who was with you and Finn. I don't recognise him from NYU?"

Filled with exasperation as he knew where this conversation was heading, he tapped out a reply

"Oh, that's his brother Kurt Hummel. He graduated from NYADA"

His phoned pinged instantly

"So, he's just a friend?"

Blaine laughed as he had predicted this

"Yes, I met him last night. Do you not trust me?" best to be direct with this situation

"Yes I do trust you. It's just after what happened last time..."

Blaine wanted to say oh when you barged into my apartment and accused me of cheating by going to coffee with a friend who I have known for years?! But he refrained as he knew it would only ager his boyfriend

"I didn't cheat on you Sebastian. It was just coffee with a friend. Stop being so paranoid and trust me!"

With that Blaine turned off his phone and turned over to attempt to get some sleep.