Chapter ten

Warning: cuss words

Blaine

"Kurt and I are not dating Rachel; I can assure you."

As soon as those words left my mouth, I felt awful. Just one glance at Kurt and I could see an unreadable expression take over his face. Like he was hiding something, what I could not tell but I saw Rachel smirk at us and realized that something was going on here. I internally groaning knowing what Rachel was going to say before she even opened her mouth.

"Well you may as well be considering the way you two act around each other!"

I felt a blush seep up my neck and realized I had to get out of the room before Rachel saw and made anymore comments so I quickly turned around and started walking but I heard Kurt harshly whisper to Rachel to shut up and that I have a boyfriend. It took all my willpower not to go up to them and tell them that I liked Kurt as I was not sure if he felt the same. I really had to deal with Sebastian.

The car ride there was awkward, let us just say that between Rachels hinting glances and smirks between us and Kurt's sudden quietness towards me made me realize that the night was going to be long and awkward. But like a switch in Kurt's mood, as soon as we reached the site where Rachel's party was, he started bouncing around turning back into the bubbly boy I fell hard for. All my worries about our friendship disappeared and we started chatting again like nothing happened all the way into the building, only stopping when he had to yell at everyone what was happening. We all covered our ears and winced when Rachel screamed in excitement at the idea of an all-night dance party.

It was an amazing night, between joking and dancing with Kurt 3to getting to know his friends, I felt at home. I may or may not have written a flirty comment on someone social media post, which may or may not have led to Sebastian, once again, knocking on my apartment door at ten in the morning.

"Blaine! What the actual fuck! You say I have trust issues, but do you blame me?! What the fuck were you thinking! You said you and Kurt were only friends! What the fuck Blaine?! Open the fucking door!"

Opening the door, I see Sebastian with his phone in his hands looking so angry I swear I could see steam shooting out of his ears.

"Hi babe" I say trying to sound normal to not anger him further

"Don't you fucking 'hi babe' me when you clearly know you are in the wrong here. I swear to god Blaine if you are cheating on me again, I will go fucking mental." Sebastian says crossing his arms waiting for a response.

I know he wants a calm and rational response where I tell him nothing is happening between Kurt and I, which is true, but all of my annoyance and anger from the past couple months reaches a boiling point and I just snap.

"You know what Sebastian-"

"What?" he smirks

That's what pushed me over the edge

"I am so fucking sick and tired of you judging and not trusting me all the goddamn motherfucking time. I mean you just don't trust me- and before you say you do you fucking don't. I am not even allowed my own friends anymore! This is toxic, you are fucking toxic and I can't take it anymore."

"So, what are you going to do, break up with me?! Who the fuck is going to love you the way I do?" he questions

"Kurt." I spit out before slamming the door in his face.

- - - - -- - - - -

we finally updating. woooo. anyways go follow my instagram (@/elizasxmulti) hoes :)