Chapter Seven - Kurt

Kurt

Kurt's alarm blared through the apartment as Rachel came running into his room with a pillow, throwing it at him and yelling for him to turn it off.

"Be appreciative. Its only this early so I can set up your Bachelorette party before I go to the set for recordings." Kurt managed to mumble in reply, wincing as Rachel squealed in response.

Groaning he lay back into bed and put a pillow over his head as a sign for Rachel to leave. Kurt could feel himself smile as he remembered that he wasn't alone whilst planning all of these events, he had Blaine by his side. What was unusual about their meets, is that whenever they accidently brushed past one another Kurt could feel the bolt of electricity pass through them. The problem is that he had no idea if Blaine felt them too as his face was blank during these encounters. Even if it didn't develop into something more, Kurt was appreciative of their friendship and would never want to ruin it – he knew Blaine had a boyfriend anyway.

Kurt felt a sink into his mattress and pealing the pillow away he saw Rachel smiling at him.

"What" he said sharply

"its time to organise! Yesterday you told me to keep nagging you until you got up as today is very important." Kurt groaned at the memory and regretted it instantly. Throwing the eiderdown off him along with his duvet he shivered in the wintry breeze that was flowing in through the window. Getting up he walked over to it and closed it carefully watching Rachel staring at him as he did so.

"the longer you stare, the longer this will take." He pointed out and Rachel pouted, "I have to get dressed anyway. Go make breakfast."

Rachel did as she was told and whilst Kurt was picking out an outfit for the day, he could smell chocolate pancakes wafting in past the thin material dividers from the kitchen. Smiling he remembered that chocolate was Blaine's favourite cronut flavour... Stop thinking about him! It will never happen the small voice piped up and Kurt pushed it down. With a heavy sigh he walked out to start his day.