Chapter.14-A Classy Establishment

I wake up early in the morning, blinking my red eyes open. Start by summoning out the bow from my inventory. This elven bow was very beautiful. It had a sleek but simple design with gold threading throughout the weapon.

{Ding! Item: Elven Recurve Bow(Green):

A bow created by a master bowyer. He messed up on the bow, but finished it anyway. One man's trash is another's treasure.

Requirements: Strength-17, Dexterity-20

Damage: 40-75

Accuracy(With System Assistance): 30%}

Too bad its an uncommon. They way that the rankings work is as follows:

"Poor" (Grey)

"Common" (White)

"Uncommon" (Green)

"Rare" (Blue)

"Epic" (Purple)

"Legendary" (Orange)

"Relic" (Red)

"Divine"(Pink)

Then it splits into three different types. The first tiers are of equal might and the second tiers are all equal to each other.

"Angelic"(Gold)  "Godly"(Rainbow) 

"Bedlam"(Silver) "Chaos"(Black)

 "Demonic"(Blood Red)  "Dark God"(Reverse Rainbow)

Poor or grey colored is the weakest type while Godly, Chaos, and Dark God are the strongest.

Overall, it is a pretty good weapon. I can do anywhere between 40-75 damage depending on where I hit, if the enemy is armored, and if my arrow can puncture. Different types of arrows will also affect the amount of damage dealt. Accuracy was a statistic on ranged weapons. It was the chance of hitting a target. This stat was only there if the player had on System Assistance. The type of weapon, quality of weapon, and the skill of the player all affect accuracy.

System Assistance was the system helping out players with their attack, skills, and defense. Not everybody is effective with their weapons, so the devs added in an auto-aim for almost everything in the game. This really helped noobs, but held back skilled players. With System Assistance on, the player could only attack in specific ways or use skills in specific ways. Without System Assistance, the player is free to attack or move in any way they want. For example, a dagger could only strike every 1.3 seconds with system assistance, but the same dagger could strike as fast as the user could swing it without System Assistance.

I also received a cool title.

{Ding! Title: Elven Wolf:

This title is given to those trained through years to come to the position of Elven Wolves. How did you get it? You cheated, that's how. You save one princess and everyone is like 'What a strong person, let's just give her stuff'. Yes, I am spiteful.

Effect: Increased movement speed by 15%. When being attacked, you have a 1% chance to dodge it, no matter what attack it is.}

It was actually pretty helpful. 15% doesn't sound like a lot, but it is compared to someone who doesn't have it. A 1% chance to be invulnerable to an attack is awesome! 1/100 times, I won't get hit!

{Ding! Hidden Quest: Princess Protection Agency completed.

Objective met: Escort the princess all the way back to her home 1/1.

Unlike Ugrask and Delphine, you stayed with the princess the whole time. Queen Ysifel and Princess Ilway thank you for your service. In my opinion, you didn't really do much to deserve this. The only heroic thing that you did was get drowned in the princess's tears.