Chapter.2-Status

[Name:Wyx Olfen][Wolfkin][Female}

(level:0)

Strength:12 Intelligence:11

Dexterity:14 Wisdom:8

Constitution:10 Charisma:15

Health:50/50(5*CON) - Stamina:50/50(5*lvl) - Mana:55/55(5*INT)

Titles:None

Racial Abilities:Pack(P), Shift(A)

Skills:

Player Abilities:Predator's Drive(P,1), Gambler(A,1)

I quickly glance through my stats, seeing that I am indeed a wolfkin. And a female. I do not know what I would've done if the game changed my sex. I look through my status at the unknown abilities that I have. Most races had two race specific abilities. One passive and one active. Passive Abilities(P) are always active while Active Abilities(A) require one to activate them, usually for a Stamina Point or Mana Point cost. There were rare cases where Health Points were used instead.

An example of race specific abilities would be the human abilities. Their passive is called Morale Boost. This passive basically makes it so that, in combat, humans had a higher starting Morale, no matter the situation. The active ability for Humans is Indomitable Will. This active ability converts the mana of a person directly into health, making some humans an annoyance to kill.

I have no idea what mine do, so like how you activate most things in this, I focus my intention on wanting to see what the abilities do. The way the interface works is by the system reading what your intentions are and trying to comply with what you want to happen. A small box shows up on my vision with my desired information.

{Ding! Ability: Pack: All lupine creatures or creatures that are related will have their relationship start on Close Friends. Also grants the ability to read the intentions and feelings of all lupine creatures or creatures that are related}

So this skill is the one making it so that the wolves will not tear me to tiny bits. Thank God!. It sets the relationship status of all lupines to Close Friends. There are many different types of relationships in Limitless Expansion Online. There are faction relationships, individual relationships, race relationships, romance relationships, and a few more. Each different relationship does a different thing.

For example, on my main account, I have human racial relationships to Close Friends. This means that on encountering a human NPC(Non Player Character) they would be friendly to me. At the same time, I had some individual relationships that were enemies among the human race. The racial relationship is the overall relationship, but others like individuals and factions override the racial relationship.

My other racial ability is called [Shift]. What does that do? Can I phase through objects? Sounds pretty cool for a racial ability. And it's my active ability, so it should be something amazing.

{Ding! Ability: Shift: Change forms to that of a humanoid Wolfkin if in wolf form, or changes to that of a wolf if in humanoid form.}

That sounds awesome. I'll have to experiment with [Shift] in the future. The ability to change forms is a rare one in Limitless Expansion. It takes a certain amount of ability to be able to walk and control two different forms, especially if it is a no bi-pedal form, like a wolf.

First though, I have two Player abilities. Player abilities are abilities that are generated upon character creation. Every player of Limitless Expansion has at least one and sometimes two. Sometimes they are really good, sometimes they really suck. There is one constant throughout all Player abilities though, they are completely random.