This is the end (The Chaos)

"Breaking news! Kim's fashion has just confirmed that they're about to be doing a collaboration with the international singer from the LMent, Roseanne Park. Whether agency or Kim's fashion itself has not explained more about the details of this project, they explained that everything will be explained at the press conference to be held at the KJS hotel this afternoon."

"International singer Roseanne Park made a surprising statement about her upcoming project with Kim's Fashion. She mentioned that a press conference will be held this afternoon at the KJS hotel. The news is stirring South Korea, as this is the first time an artist as big as Rosé has collaborated with a local brand. "

The news about the press conference was released 4 hours ago. Lisa and Jennie have been told since yesterday, as well as Chaeng and Jisoo. The four of them are currently at Jisoo's hotel, waiting for further instructions and accompanying Chaeyoung who's doing her makeup.

The reporters had come an hour ago and were waiting in the hall. Hundreds of guards were stationed throughout the hotel area to ensure there were no intruders from the Guardian group.

The news also reached Song Mino and Song Joong Ki. They smell something wrong and try to call Jennie's dad. Of course Song Joong Ki was frantic because he still hadn't made any plans to bring down Kim's Fashion company, but suddenly the news broke. He sent his men to the hotel, but they couldn't do anything because the hotel was under guard.

The sudden news of course made the Guardian group not prepare any plans, even though Song Joong Ki knew there's something behind all this, he was too late to stop it. All he could do was hope this had nothing to do with them.

"The media is here, and waiting for you, Sir." Said secretary Kim nam gil to him.

Nam gil drew a deep breath and then nodded. "Where's my daughter?"

"Your daughter is with Ms. Lisa on the eighth floor, Sir." The secretary answered.

"All right, tell Chaeyoung to come down with me. Make sure the guards never leave Jennie and Lisa's side, as well as Jisoo and Chaeyoung. Inform the outside teams and the remaining teams at the company to properly assess the situation outside. After I reveal everything, the shareholders will definitely contact me or the company, be sure to condition them as well."

The woman listened well to nam gil's orders and then nodded obediently before leaving the room. Kim nam gil also came out of that room with a dozen guards beside him. His face looked anxious, but there was no turning back. He didn't care what would happen after this, whether he was going to lose everything, pay out all penalty in cooperation with another company, or be charged for damaging the guardian group.

----

Lisa was seen holding Jennie's hand tightly. The girl was clearly looking nervous with worry. The two of them were in a room on the eighth floor accompanied by Jisoo whos leaning against the wall, she herself looked worried because of Chaeyoung.

"I'm here with you, Jennie. We're here for you." Lisa tried to calm Jennie down.

Jennie smiled weakly then sighed deeply, after feeling quite calm the three of them finally entered the ball room. Hundreds of journalists were already in the room, complete with their cameras and laptops. Meanwhile Jennie's dad and Chaeyoung sat at the front with some people from Kim's Fashion.

While Jennie, Lisa and Jisoo chose to sit in the corner, nobody noticed their presence, everyone focused on their duties.

"Attention, the conference is about to begin." Mr. Kim's secretary announced. Everyone's attention is turned over to Mr. Kim, who's now standing up straight.