My Everything

LISA POV

I just finished meeting for hours with company staff for a comeback plan for one of the idol groups. It feels really tiring because I missed a lot of things during the holidays. The advantage of being the company owner daugther, was the only thing that saved me from the sharp eyes of the other higher ups. I honestly don't like it, but I'll just let it happen for now.

I met Somi at the company, and as expected, she ignored me even though I gave her my sweetest smile. After all, Somi and I came from friend, and I want to remain friends. But that's okay, it all takes time.

"You're not going to lunch?"

That familiar voice startled me, I rolled my eyes when I saw who's currently sitting on the sofa.

"Are you that jobless? You're always interrupting my break time." I said to Chaeyoung.

Is she a ninja or something? I didn't even notice her presence.

"You should be thanking me. Here, from your wife." She said as she placed a lunch box on the table.

My tiredness just disappeared when I found out that what Chaeng mean was Jennie. I immediately stood up to her then grabbed the box.

"Aigoo, look at your stupid face. You're so happy just because Jennie send you a lunch box, what if she asks you to marry you?" She said.

I ignored chaeyoung and stared at that lunch box with a big smile.

"Open it. I wonder what's in it." 

I glared then hugged the box and shook my head. "You'll finish the whole food if I open it in front of you," I replied then continued "Now, can you go so I can be alone with this precious lunch box?"

"Yah! What do you think I am? I'm not leaving!" Chaeyoung hisses and arms crossed in front of her chest. "Anyway, I've eaten with Jisoo." She continued.

"Ohooo Park Chaeyoung, are you and Jisoo making progress?" I raise my eyebrows to tease her.

She rolled her eyes, "Did you talk to the snake?" Chaeyoung askes to ignore my jokes.

I nodded slowly and sighed. "She ignored me, and the conversation that night didn't go well."

"Good, then I won't have to hold back when I see her around you."

I frowned, "What made you hate her so much?" I asked curiously.

Chaeyoung shrugged her shoulders, "I don't know. I just hate her because in my opinion, her aura is so negative. She's the most two-faced person I've ever met. You may not know it, but I was right when I said she was devious." She said.

I'm wonder, Chaeng isn't like that. I mean, she's not the kind of person who would hate someone for no reason. Although her mouth was very spicy and sometimes insufferable, yet she never had any trouble with anyone except Somi.

But I don't know, maybe she has a personal grudge. Remembering Jisoo always joked with Somi every time they met.

----

"I'm sorry, Jennie."

Only those words came out of the man's mouth. He lowered his head, not daring to look at his daughter because of the guilt that consumed him. Meanwhile Jennie is trying to be strong because she doesn't want this conversation to be complicated or chaotic.

"I don't know how to respond to all this, dad." Jennie said in a resounding voice. Jennie's dad told her everything, from how Song Mino's mother began, the mistakes they made, to how all of this involved his family.