Jungkook sighed when he saw your lunch untouched. As he got closer you finally noticed him and looked up. He placed the tray carefully on the night stand.

"Hey" he gave a small smile and sat on the side of the bed next to you. 

"Hey." you said in a small voice.

"I made you some porridge." he said in a sweet low voice. He saw your eyes travelling to the tray and then back to him. 

"Thanks but I'm not hungry." you said feeling sorry for making him go through all the trouble.

"Y/n. You have to eat in order to get better." He said taking your hand in his. Your hands felt warm in his. It was comforting so you let him hold it. You remained silent without responding. So Jungkook decided to take the matters into his own hands. 

He took a spoonful of porridge and raised up to your mouth. But you shook your head refusing even though his gesture made your heart warm a bit. 

"Y/n, please!" he pleaded with his doe eyes which you were finding it hard to resist. So you let him. He heaved a sigh when you finally opened your mouth. One by one he carefully fed you as he watched you with intense but soft eyes. 

All of a sudden you started getting overwhelmed. Ever since your mother passed away, no one has ever fed you when you were sick. Tears stung your eyes as you took the next bite. The feeling of your mother and the feeling of being a mother rush through you, making it hard for you to swallow. Jungkook noticed it and quickly gave you some water.

"JK, I'm tired." you said to him wanting to be alone.

"Okay. Here take these medicines first." he gave you your medicine and made sure that you drank it. Once you did he collected everything and walked out of the room asking you to sleep. 

Jungkook cleaned everything and decided to go to his room which was right next to yours. He intently chose the next room to his so that he could keep a watch on you. As he laid on his bed he could hear your cries faintly. 

He let out a heavy sigh thinking what he can do to help you to get over this pain. 

Maybe all she needs is time!

For the next few days nothing changed. You seemed to get more depressed and sad with your life. You barely ate anything and you barely talked.  You were grieving,  you were heartbroken and every night you would cry yourself to sleep.

Jungkook had been trying his best to take care of you and you knew that.  As the days passed there was only one thing that you realized and that was Jungkook really did care for you. You could see the worry and the pain in his eyes. He was scared of hurting you and the way he had been treating you made you feel a little bit better.

But it was not for long as one rainy evening all good and bad memories kept flooding your thoughts. Your heart wrenched as pain started to burn you like a slow spreading fire. Your broken soul longed for your lost baby. And when you realized that your precious baby was gone! and you failed to protect it from the miserable pain that day, you felt like dying. 

The pain became unbearable as heart shattering betrayals and loss took over you.

As much as you tried to hold it in, the pain came out like an uproar from your throat in the form of a loud scream. Tears started falling down one after another, without a sign of stopping. You shifted on your all fours clutching the blanket tightly in both hands as you choked on your tears and screams. 

Jungkook came running to your screams. His heart sank when he saw you shaking and crying out of control. In a heart beat he wrapped his arms around you and pulled you up against him.