two | familiarity

c h a p t e r : 2

"See, on the second last bench", Saloni whispered pointing towards the new boy. He was cute with his glossy black hair and north-eastern eyes while the rest of his face was covered in the black face-mask, he surely looked like a Korean actor.

"Nah...not my type", Ahana commented and stepped inside the class with a large smile on her face, "Hello chotus! Oh, I missed you people", wiping her fake tears while her other friends settled on their seats.

"It's not even 24hrs after we left school", Sakshi stated as a matter of fact.

"Oh thank you for the information dear, it was so helpful", she joked making everyone laugh, and even Sakshi didn't mind because she was familiar with Ahana's lemony nature, sour with a tinge of sweetness.

She plopped her bag on the seat beside Abhay, she then sauntered towards the front of the class and stood there while her eyes were sweeping in the class then halted on the new boy and decided to introduce herself, "Hey newbie! What's your name?"

He was not shy as she thought him to be instead he waved at him flirtatiously by wiggling his fingers, "Hi, my name Aditya. What's yours?"

He answered quite confidently to which Ahana's eyebrows rose up, " Ahana, my name is Ahana."

"Ahana!" Abhya called from the outside the class."See you later, new boy", and went outside.

"Ready", Asha (Ishaan's mother) asked her son to which he nodded, "Let's do this". He fixed his face mask, took the bag from the backseat, and stepped out of the car. Once he was outside he waved at his mother to which she smiled, "All the best", and drove off leaving an anxious Ishaan all to himself.

He entered the gate and was relieved to see the navigation board beside the gate. His eyes drifted over the board looking for a certain 10 A class.

Once he found the directions to his new class, he strode toward it. Ascending the stairs, he reached the second floor, and when he turned the corner, a body suddenly appeared in front of him but the person braced itself before the impact, "Sorry", they both apologized at the same time and that's when the amber eyes met the brown ones again.

Familiarity crossed his eyes, that was when he searched for a streak of electric blue but there wasn't any but he didn't lose hope, he looked over her face and there he found that beauty mark, a small mole below the arc of her eyebrows. He sighed in relief to found someone he had already met but before he could introduce himself, "Nice perfume", she complimented then stepped aside.

Ahana was happy to found a new student on this floor, the mop of brown hair seemed familiar to her but from where? she couldn't put her finger on, but despite all this she found his citric perfume alluring but her complimenting him out of the blue was a little shocking to him, "Err-Thank you...", he thanked her.

"New student?" the girl didn't leave his side as he thought she would, "Yes", answered Ishaan.

"Ahana.My name is Ahana.Yours?" asked Ahana curious to know this new cute boy's name, whom she was not gonna leave soon.

"Ishaan", answered Ishaan and entered into 10 A leaving an ecstatic Ahana behind.

˖⁺‧₊˚♡˚₊‧⁺˖

For updates, sneak peeks of the chapters beforehand and other surprises follow me on Instagram

Do visit and leave a feedback there