"What?" Jackass #2 said, turning around to face me.

"What. The. Actual. Hell. Is. Wrong. With. You?" I repeated, but slower this time. 

"Oh come on," Jackass #1 said. "You can't actually think all of this is real."

"Of course I do," I said. "Abuse of any kind is not something to joke about. Until there is solid evidence that Percy is lying, I will believe anything he f*cking says."

"You know we are just goofing around," Jackass #2 said, laughing, getting Jackass #1 to join in. 

"No, you are being absolute f*cking idiots. I hear even the slightest disrespectful comment about my friend, and I will beat the shit out of you. He has done nothing to you. Both of you, along with everyone else is this hellhole just want an easy target to put down, degrade and abuse."

"Yeah right," Jackass #1 said, turning back around. 

"You forget, my father plays the lead role in my movies, so he has fighting trainers, who also work with me. Plus my boyfriend is the captain of the football team, so if anything happened to me, he would put you in the hospital quicker than shit." I smirked as I saw Jackass #2's smile drop.

"Is that a threat?" he asked.

"You bet your ass it is," I said. I crossed my arms and sat back as the teacher walked back into the room. Throughout the rest of the class, the two morons didn't speak. 

I made a beeline straight for the cafeteria one I was able to go to lunch. I made a quick stop by Percy's locker and took down all of the sticky notes, and threw them in the trash. I was sick of everyone's shit at this school.

 I flopped next to Jason, and grabbed his hand to help calm me down. 

"You okay?" Annabeth asked.

"Other than the fact that I want to beat the ever-loving dog snot out of everyone at school, yeah. I'm peachy." Annabeth nodded.

"How is he doing?" Jason asked the table. I shrugged. 

"Leo and him are avoiding people right now, I don't know if they are going to be at lunch today." I sighed. 

"Speak of the devil," Jason said as Leo and Hazel approached. 

"Where's Percy?" Leo asked.

"I thought he was going to be with you," I said. Everyone present telepathically all agreed to go look for him. We split up into groups of two. Jason and Annabeth, Leo and I, and Hazel texted Nico to meet up with her. 

Leo and I quickly made out way to his last class. The teacher said he had left around halfway through to go to the bathroom. Of course we went to the closest bathroom to that class. Leo went inside, and told me it was empty. 

In the group chat, we were keeping each other updated. 

"Maybe he is in the library," I suggested. Leo nodded and we quickly went there. Sure enough, he was there, head down on a table. Leo made a beeline straight for the table as I texted everyone that we found him.

"Percy?" I heard Leo say. I took the seat on the other side of Percy. Leo continued. "Percy, what happened? Are you okay?"

"Lovely," he muttered. Leo gently pulled Percy's face up so he could look at him. I saw Leo get teary eye. 

"What happened?" he asked. Percy shrugged. 

"Normal high school drama," he said. 

"I'm sorry," Leo told Percy. "I told you that I was going to make sure nothing happened and that you were going to be able to get through the day safely. I couldn't do that and you got hurt becau--"

I was fairly shocked to see Percy off the rambling Leo with a kiss.

"You talk to much," Percy said, with a laughing slightly. Leo blushed.

"But I still--" Percy cut him off again.

"You can't be my bodyguard all the time." Leo nodded. He gently rubbed Percy's face.

"So, are you two dating or not?" I cut in. Percy laughed.

"We are dating," he said turning to me. I could see what got Leo upset. Percy had a bruise forming on his jaw, along with a new black eye. His upper lip was stained slightly red, as if someone punched him in the nose, with another bruise to back it up. There was a hand print on his neck as the cherry on top. 

"As of yesterday," Leo said. Percy smiled and nodded. 

"And you can once again send me cute pictures of him sleeping," I told Leo.

"Once again?" Percy asked. "You were taking pictures of me while I was sleeping?"

"Of course. You had no idea how to sleep in your own bedroom," Leo defended. Percy laughed and agreed. 

"So, just to be clear, the current couples are: you two, Jason and I, Nico and Will, and lastly, Hazel and Frank." Leo and Percy nodded. "Between you and me Perce, you could have done a lot better than Leo."

Offended, Leo crossed his arms and pouted. Percy laughed.

"I don't know," Percy said. "I think I'm pretty lucky." 

"If you two are going to start doing lovey-dovey stuff, I will call Jason to get him over here so we can out couple you two."

"I didn't realize it was a competition," Leo said.

"Of course it is."

I cannot wait till school is over. Yes, I am aware it was only the second day. But, my senior year, if I don't change schools, I will only need to take 4 classes to graduate. Yeet skeet my dudes. 

On an unrelated note, once we move into a house and get settled down, I got my parents to agree for me to see a doctor to get help with this weird state I have been in for the last year. It's hard to describe. It's kinda like being in a constant state of anxiety but at the same time I don't really feel anything. Idk. I probably sound stupid.

Imma head to bed now. Well, try to sleep lol. Goodnight. I love you all so much, thank you for reading. <3