Chapter 8: Nico

Bianca, Hazel and I somehow carried Percy back to our house. He seemed to light for a kid our age. "He's so light," Hazel said, stating my thoughts.

"Yeah," Bianca and I agreed. We set him on the couch. I ran to get the phone so I could call 911. Mine decided to die while at Franks house. Yay! Note the sarcasm. Hazel ran to get dad and Bianca's job was to make sure Percy stayed alive.

"WHAT!?!? Your telling me you brought a stranger into our house!" My dad yelled. There was a muffled voice then stomping. I grabbed the phone and dialed 911.

"Hello. Can you tell me your emergency?" a kind lady on the other line asked.

"There is a kid, uh Percy Jackson I think, bleeding out. We are at 3245 sw 128 avenue. (I just made the address up)."

"We are sending an ambulance now. Hold tight."

"Yes ma'am." I heard sirens in the distance. Well that was fast. She then told me I could hang up. I ran into the living room with everyone. Dad paced back and forth a scowl present on his face.

Hades POV:

A stranger! In my house! The nerve of my children sometimes. The sirens got closer until there was a knock on the door. When I answered, I was met by a paramedic. "We got a call about a teen who was passed out and injured." he said.

"Yeah. He's in here." I opened the door wider for him. The nametag read Johnathan. He ran over to the passed out kid. A few more people came in with a stretcher. Why was I even involved in this? The kid was placed on the stretcher.

"Do you want us to call you if something happens?" Before I could say no Nico butted in.

"Yes." Nico wrote something on a piece of paper and handed it to Johnathan.

"We will be at the Olympian hospital down the road." Nico said thanks and the paramedics left. I chewed out my children for some time then life went on as usual. Nico Bianca and Hazel went to their rooms to do their homework.

"Uh. Dad?" Nico's voice shook me out of my thoughts.

"Yes?"

"The number I gave to the paramedics was my cell. You won't have to worry about anything. Thought I should let you know."

" ok. Thanks?" I stood up and walked to my room to go to bed. "Night!!" I called to everyone.

"Night" they called back.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi my puppies!!!!!!

I hope you liked the story. My sis want me to recommend her again so. You should check her out.

JoJoPenguinloverHupp. Have a great day.

Bye my puppies!!!
-Doggielover89