Superstar's downfall

Important note: If there are any cases mentioned in this chapter, please be informed that they were mentioned without proper and complete research concerning how the law works in Thailand. They are stated here as part of the FICTION so take it with a grain of salt. Thank you.

Another thing: loooong chapter ahead (dumping everything here~~ hihi)

++++++++++++++++++

@RevealDaily [BREAKING] Arthit Rojnapat spotted in Bangkok Civil Court to personally file defamation cases against three different news sites publishing fake stories about him without verification with his team. || A developing story || https://w.revd/AR

@RevealDaily @yourpjane: We are not letting anyone tarnish Arthit's name and relationship with baseless rumors. We are suing everyone who is coming up with false statements. Our team is also tracing online as we will be suing people who are posting hates, especially towards Arthit and his loved ones. || https://w.revd/AR

@RevealDaily Atty. Leo Suassay: we have prepared different cases and will be filing them simultaneously, both on news sites, online libelous claims, and more. We will not let anyone get away from what they are doing. || https://w.revd/AR

@RevealDaily Atty. Nicky Nachat: we have fully coordinated with ACB with regards to everything, but the decisions are all made by Arthit and his manager. No one is above the law, we will make sure that people must legally pay the price of what they have caused. || https://w.revd/AR

"Arthit, we are almost done with the proceedings in filing the case," Atty. Nicky said making Arthit nod.

"Do you want to take a rest first?" Jane asked as he opened the water bottle and handed it to his talent. Arthit received it and took a few gulps. He then shook his head.

"No. Atty. Leo, how about the cases for Stud? I will not let him get away from this," Arthit looked at his other lawyer who took a deep breath as he opened a folder.

"We have prepared everything right after Prem has explained to us. We have all the substantial and concrete evidence that we will use against him. We are just waiting for some papers," Leo explained.

Jane bit his lower lip as he looks at Arthit and then his lawyers. They came here even before the court opens as Arthit wanted to file it first thing in the morning. He doesn't even know if Arthit was able to sleep at all.

"Arthit..." Jane reached out to hold his shoulder.

"It will be fine," Arthit looked at him and smiled.

"Thank you, P'Jane."

Arthit is sleeping with Kong in his arms. They ended up skipping dinner after their activity.

"Arthit... Arthit, open the door..."

Arthit stirred in his sleep as he slowly opened his eyes. He immediately checked if Kong woke up but the younger just snuggled his cheek on his arm, a smile formed on his face seeing this.

"Arthit..." he looked at the door hearing Ice's voice again. With Kong's back facing him, he slowly lifted Kong's head from his arm and rested his head on the pillow. He watches him pull the duvet up to his chest and hugged it tight and it assured Arthit that he's still asleep.

"Arthit, this is an emergency, I'm opening the door if you-"

"Ice I'm coming, wait," he made sure to speak near the door so he wouldn't need to shout. He ran to pick up his boxer briefs and shorts and wore it. He then picked up his shirt and ran towards the door. He gave Kong a glance before he finally opened the door, revealing Ice with a worried expression.