Script, coffee, and people from the past

"What are you doing?" Kong asked as he entered Arthit's room, Pluto trailing behind. Kong watches him run towards his bed and started playing with the toys that he recently bought for him. He sometimes feels like he became a cat butler because of Pluto.

"Hmm?" Arthit looked up from the script that he is reading as he watches Kong flop his body beside him. Arthit opened his left arm and Kong immediately snuggled on his embrace, his head resting on Arthit's chest as he hugged him.

"Reviewing the edited script for additional scenes," Arthit replied as he continued to read. Kong looked at the paper from top to bottom and he can see detailed notes written by Arthit. He already saw one of his scripts when they filmed the video for Mielle. He can still remember how the members of his team, especially Dae got surprised seeing Arthit's script. It was filled with notes and details, even a little backstory on why he should be feeling a certain emotion. This time, he is seeing how Arthit is doing it.

"I should go out," Kong said as he lifted his head from Arthit's chest only for the actor to hold him still.

"And why? I'm almost done putting notes. I am not planning to memorize tonight." Arthit gave him a questioning look.

It's Sunday and he's free, he asked Kong if he had plans and since the younger is free, he fetched him and brought him to the penthouse. After lunch, Kong stayed with Fhang as he watches her bath and groom the nails of the CEO of the house. Arthit grabbed the opportunity to excuse himself to review his script a little.

"I want you to focus on that," Kong replied.

"I am, just stay here," Arthit pulled him closer as he let his head rest on his chest again. He didn't say anything as he returned his focus on reading his script, completely missing the smile on the younger's face.

"That is why I told you I love you didn't I? Why can't you just listen to me? Or do you want me to kiss you again?" Kong found himself reading the line that caught his attention as Arthit is making notes.

"That's a cunning line to get a kiss," Kong talked before he could think making Arthit look down to face him.

"Which line?" and Kong read the line again. This made the actor chuckle as he nodded.

"My character is pretty cunning and mischievous. I like it actually," Arthit replied as he underlined the lines that Kong read.

"So, how many kissing scenes are going to be there? Not that I'm bothered, I just wanted to know," and there, the words just came out of his lips even before he can think again. This made Arthit laugh as Kong scrunched his nose upon realizing what he did. Before Arthit can reply, Kong lifted his hand to cover his lips.

"Nope. Don't speak, you're going to tease me again and say you like how I react. Nope, don't." Kong immediately said as he sat down on the bed, hand still covering Arthit's lips. The actor grinned as he sat down as well, setting his script and pencil aside. He then held Kong's wrist and removed his hand despite the struggle.

"I actually wanted to talk to you about it," Arthit finally said after he was able to hold both of Kong's wrist.

"About what?"

"P'Fon asked me this question when I started shooting for this drama, but I didn't really pay much attention since... well..." Arthit cleared his throat.

"We weren't official yet at that time," he softly looked at the younger seated in front of him. Kong puffed his cheeks as he pouted a little, he is not wearing his glasses right now and Arthit can see his expressive eyes.