One Year

I wanted to end my week right so here's an update💛

+++++++++++++++++

Arthit sits at the corner right after he finished his part. They are currently having their vocal training for the upcoming anniversary concert. He is almost done with filming so he is happy that he can get to focus on this in line with his other schedules.

He smiles as Namtan sat beside him.

"Hey," Namtan elbowed him.

"Hmm?"

"You know what day is it next week~~" Namtan singsong in a soft voice making Arthit look at her teasingly.

"I don't know," and he earned a glare from that response.

"Arthit!" laugher escaped from his lips as he can see the annoyed face from her previous leading lady.

"Of course I know, it's your birthday," how can Arthit forget that? He cannot believe that it has been a year since that eventful night that actually brought him to where he is right now.

"Good! I'm having a party and I'm sending you the place next week, you'll come right?" Namtan looked at him with hopeful eyes.

"Since when did I miss your birthday since our drama aired?" Namtan giggled on his response.

"And of course, you'll bring Kongpob with you, okay?"

"What if he doesn't want to?" a small pout formed on Namtan's lips making Arthit laugh.

"I knew it! I am just the invitation, right? You just really want Kong to come over," Namtan batted her brows in response.

"I want to talk to him more, I feel like we can be good friends you know?" Arthit chuckled as he scratched his nape thinking about how Kong actually 'attended' her party last year.

If you only know Nam... if you only know.

+

When Kong arrived at work, he immediately noticed how a lot of his colleagues are excited about something.

"What's going on?" he asked as he sat on his cubicle.

"About the shoot for the cover next month," one of his colleagues replied.

"Oh?" Kong checked on his desk calendar and found himself nodding upon seeing the name of the artist to cover Mielle next month. He has been swamped up with different proposals for their online content that he can barely check on their prints.

"I see," he just smiled at his colleagues.

Kong focused on his work that the only time he left his cubicle was for lunch. The change of format for both their print and online content is somehow a challenge for all departments.

Afternoon came and Kong found himself smiling after he finished all the things on his to-do list for the day. He hasn't exchange any messages with Arthit as he knows that the other is close to the wrap up for the filming of his drama.

"Kong are you done?" he looked up to see Tew standing beside his cubicle.

"Yes, I sent the email too," Kong replied.

"Okay, will check it later. Let's go!" Tew batted his brows.

"Where?"

"Let's check on the shoot. Some already dropped by so let's check too," Tew replied making Kong awkwardly smile at him.

"I need to-"

"It's just a quick visit Kong, I believe that I am not pressuring you all with the job," Tew even tilted his head to make a point. Kong can only sigh as he nodded.