What's next?

This update is posted less than 24 hours ago, please check the previous chapter just in case you haven't seen it yet. Thank you.

++++++++++

Kong cannot believe that he is currently in Mielle Thailand, one of the biggest lifestyle and travel magazine across the world. It is considered as a top magazine brand in Thailand and never in his sane mind has he ever thought that he'll meet the Managing Editor.

Just a few days ago, he literally asked himself 'so what's next?' and a few hours later, he received a call from P'Jane saying he needs to come over Mielle on this specific date.

"I am Prae, the managing editor of Mielle." The beautiful lady in front of him reached out for a handshake.

Kong went through screening with the HR and Prae. He was so nervous, but he kept on telling himself that he needs to do this right.

His heart almost dropped when Prae asked to talk to him one on one only for her to congratulate him for getting hired.

"We have no available position for writers, but our online content team, specifically the video team is in need of a content creator and editor and I can see that you have a talent seeing your portfolio, I am sure you'll do well the team." At this point, Kong will accept any position given to him. He cannot stop beaming over what Prae said.

The thought of getting this job so he can finally have his camera lens fixed is making him excited.

"No offense, but how did you end up working in RevealDaily with such a portfolio like this?" Kong almost wanted to complain about how high the standards of other companies (including Mielle) but he chose not to, knowing that he is literally served with his dream on a silver platter.

Prae started to personally explain to him initial things he should know about Mielle. He knows that the ME is quite busy and he is starting to get shy with the not-so VIP treatment he is getting.

"Arthit and I were classmates in the university so please be comfortable around me," Prae told him and he just smiled and nodded. P'Jane told him that Prae doesn't know that he is 'fake dating' Arthit as they just told her that they will introduce someone and she can check his skills if he can pass Mielle's standards.

"And this is Tew. He is technically your boss. He is the online video content producer of Mielle." Prae introduced Tew and Kong immediately greeted him.

Kong never thought that his life will turn a total of 180 degrees after that eventful night. He started working in Mielle and he never thought he'll enjoy and learn a lot this way. Tew is really nice to him. The people in the team are teaching him things so he will be prepared once Tew gives him his assignment to think of contents for the online platform.

Being surrounded by people in this field made him miss his best friends. Kao who is a photographer and Khai who became a stylist under a fashion brand. Both of his best friends found what they love while he was working under his aunt, but he was still very supportive of them. They playfully call themselves Khai-Kong-Kao.

He is hoping that one day, he can get to work with them in this field, and he can only imagine how fun it will be.

He has not met Arthit in person after they left his place past midnight to make sure that things are settled. Toota had to excuse himself though as he still needs to attend on his job as an EIC of RevealDaily so Kongpob was left surrounded by Arthit's team. He can still remember how he can barely eat despite feeling hungry after he skipped breakfast and lunch. He cannot imagine digesting his food, especially with Ice seated in front of him while they were eating.