Real Score

A filler😅😅😅

+++++++++++++++++

"So it's true this time?" Arthit chuckled over the question of his manager. He knew that after posting that last night, he'll receive this question from Jane.

"Yes phi, it's true," Arthit replied as he sat down on his bed. It is past 11 in the morning and he knows that he skipped breakfast. He thinks that his dad and Uncle Jacob just let him sleep in knowing that he spent time with Kongpob last night.

"No more pretending?"

"No more, phi."

"See I told you it was going to be this month!"

"I told you this week! I was right!"

And Arthit's brows furrowed over what he heard.

"Why are P'Rainza and P'Za there?"

"I'm here too!" he heard Je, his makeup artist speak as well.

"P'Jane?!"

"Well, you see... they came over early in the morning to ask me to call you after you shocked the Instagram and twitter universe with that post. It was the first photo you posted where you are together in one frame." Jane sounded careful as he explains and that made Arthit laugh.

"Really? The four of you ganging up on me?"

"We were just curious, okay? We saw the post and those genuine smiles... oh, Arthit I am so happy for you!" he can hear Rainza speak on the other line. He is sure enough that the call is on speaker.

"Thank you, phi."

"Arthit we should celebrate once you're done with your break okay? For now, just enjoy your time with your dad and uncle." Za said this time.

"And make sure to take good care of your health! Lemons are waiting for you to return." Je added.

"Okay everyone gave their message now, I'm turning off the speaker." Arthit chuckled hearing Je groan over what P'Jane said.

"Hello?"

"Yes, phi?" he can hear Jane walking so he must have left the three wherever they are.

"When do you plan to tell P'Charong?" Jane's question is something he expected as well.

"Once I return to work phi... can we have that as my first schedule?" Arthit replied.

"Okay, I'll set a meeting with him then."

"It'll be okay, right?"

"I'm sure." Arthit cannot help but smile over how comforting the way Jane said it.

"Thank you, phi."

"I am so happy for you, Arthit. I know that you are in good hands," He heard Jane's voice crack.

"Oh, P'Jane!"

"Sorry, I am just getting emotional... I'm too happy."

"I'm happy too!"

"That's the best thing, Arthit."

When he came out of his room and fresh from the shower, he found his uncle Jacob setting the table while his dad is busy around the kitchen. He greeted them as he approached his dad and gave him a hug.

"You seem very happy today," Korn teased making Arthit puff his cheeks as he rested his chin on his father's shoulder.

"I'm happy."