Me: He is not that much comfortable with that. I don't know. I mean one of his friends is gay. He was telling me the other day. I think he is afraid of their approval about me. But I'm not sure. I also don't want to pressurize him. This won't be good for a new relationship. And not all friends are like you three. I got too lucky!!!!!

Max: Don't make me emotional.

Man: yeah!!! I'm gonna cry my eyes out.

Me: 🖕

Mild: Haha!! Forget it. Just tell us the details ok..

I told them How the date was. They were just teasing me all the time. I texted Gulf after sometime. We texted eachother for a few times then I studied until I was sleepy.

The next day when I woke up in the morning I was still thinking that everything is a dream. Then I messaged gulf.

Me: Hi love. Gud mrng!! Last night I missed you alot.

Gulfie❤: Hi. Gud mrng.

Me: What are you doing??

Gulfie❤: going to take the shower.

Me: May I join you?

Gulfie❤: What????!!??!??!?

Me: I'm kidding love. You know I'm a little flirty sometimes.

Gulfie❤: a little!!! Sometimes!!! Lol.

Me: Omg!! U r getting bold everytime. I love it.

Gulfie❤:umm.. Ok. I'm going to the washroom. Talk to you later. You'll go with me. Right??

Me: Yeah!! I'm getting ready. Bye love.

Gulfie❤: Bye.

After taking shower I got dressed. My friends were still sleeping as we had classes in the afternoon. But I didn't tell gulf about it. I went to their door and knocked. Gulf opened it. Seeing him in the morning I already got hard. But I managed myself and smilled. I wanted to kiss him so badly then and there but I had to resist the idea. May be oneday I'll be able to do that.

Me: Should we go??

Gulf: Yeah!!! My friends already left. Let's go.

Me: They must be angry with you. I'm sorry!!!

Gulf: It's ok.. They will be fine. Let me grab my bagpack.

When he turned around I saw his bum. I wanted to touch it so badly. So there is noone inside the room. I got a idea. I entered the room and locked the door. Gulf suddenly turned to me and was stiffened with my action. I just went to him and pressed my lips as softly as I could. Oh god!!! I love those lips. They are as warm as I remeber. Then I pulled away.

Me: I missed those lips so much that I couldn't resist it. M sorry.

Gulf:(smiling) It's ok.

I can't resist that adorebale smile. Then I pecked his lips.

Gulf: Let's go or I'll be late.

We headed for the college. I wanted to hold his hands all the way but couldn't say anything to him.

After he entered his classroom, I headed to our room. On the way I met a person I despise the most.

Josh: So, Is that little twink your bf?

Me: It's none of your business.

Josh: yes, it is. Because I want him. He is too attractive to spare.

Me: Stop it or I'll kill you.

Josh: So I was right. He is your slut. But you can share. I won't mind.