Unfinished Business

✨2 in a row✨

________________________________________________________

Derek's pov:

We left Isaac in the hospital for
a bit and now we were on our way to Deaton's to find some answers.

~~At the animal clinic~~

"Scott, Derek, Stiles" he greeted us. "What can I do for you?" and opened the barrier so we could get in.
I explained what happened but when I got into details about what Stiles told us he interrupted me.

"Wait a second.....you said purple eyes?" he questioned

"Yeah, do you know anything about that?"

"Well....our Scott here was cursed by a spell" Deaton said and took some blood samples from Scott. Probably to check if it affected his body in any way.

"I knew it was that bitch" Stiles yelled. We all just stared at him and he shrugged going back to playing with Deaton's things.

"I don't get it doc" Scott replied simply.
"I was cursed.... to kill?" he made a dumb face.

"No so um how do I explain this simply. When you find your mate your eyes flash pink for a split second." At that, Stiles looked at me and smiled. I couldn't help but smile back.

"Yeah but that, what it has to do with me wanting to kill Isaac?" Scott asked

"The only way a werewolves' eyes turn purple is when they are cursed by a spell called "antimate " and when you see your mate you are basically brainwashed to thinking the worst about them to a point that you want to kill them."

Scott's pov:

My eyes widened when realization had hit me. Stiles giggled and then burst into laughter.

"Scotty has a CRUSHHH on scarf boii,"

"Scotty is gayyy" he started happy dancing.

"NO I'M NOT" I screamed...."I love Alison" -who am I kidding I don't. Even thinking about her instead of Isaac makes me wanna vomit-

"Yeah sure, Derek his heart skipped a beat right?" Stiles smirked at Derek.

"yup" he sighed.

"I can't do this i-i need to go" I said my brain felt like it was going to explode. I chunk the antidote that Deaton put on the table and stormed out hearing Stiles yell "Scott wait"

~*~

I was running for what felt like hours BUT my legs just took me to the hospital. I opened the door of Isaac's room.

"Hey" he flashed a smile

"can I sit next to you?" I asked cause I don't wanna make him feel scared.

"Yeah, i-i am sorry for my behavior before" he was fidgeting.

"No don't apologize Isaac I should be the one to do that i-i almost killed you" my eyes got glossy. I felt so bad.

"Scott it wasn't you, Stiles told me"-shit!!!-
"A-about the spell? He said a bitchy witch was behind"

"Did he say what was the spell called?"

"n-no he uhh said you'd tell me when you are ready. whatever that means"

I took his hand in mine and looked him in the eyes. "The spell was called "antimate" it makes you wanna kill your mate" I felt his heart beating faster.