Him

I don't know how to feel about this chapter ¯\_()_/¯

Anw I guess enjoy?...✌︎

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

[Kinda flashback?]

The day Isaac ran from home.

Isaac's pov:

"You wouldn't be lying to me, would you, Isaac?"

"No" I stuttered.

"Then tell me your grade son" how could he even used that word. My stomach twisted in disgust.

"I-i just told you I don't know."

"You wanna take this little conversation downstairs?"

Not again....please

I nodded my head no.

"Dad, the semester is half over-"

"Isaac?" he interrupted me but I kept going as panic took over me.

"T-th-there's plenty of time-"

"ISAAC!"

"It's a D"
his face was blank. I couldn't read it, and that scared me even more.

"Alright....I am not angry."

"I Am NoT...yeah I Am-" he threw a vase at me "NOT"

From fear, I curled into a ball and took off the peace of glass that was deep into my skin under my eye. That's enough. That was the last straw. I stood up with pure disgust on my face. I could feel my anger building up.

"You could've BLINDED ME!"

"SHUT UP, it's just a scra-"

and then he stopped. His expression shocked. I froze, touching my wound. It was healing.

shit

"I-i" I started but nothing came out. There was no way to explain what he saw. So I took off like a coward.

"ISAAC-ISAAC" I heard him calling my name but hopped on my bike and went straight to Derek's.

Isaac's father pov:

"What-the-hell-just-happened," I mumbled to myself. "I threw him that damn vase. How did he heal?"

One week before the present day:
(lol idk how to explain it)

I hate the woods, all this fresh air, trees, mud is killing me. And why am I here?
Cause of that little bastard. Since he left, I've been trying to find out what the hell happened that night. Now he is living with a guy named Derek. A suspect for murder!!
I was behind a tree when I heard a vast *boom* I turned my head and saw meters away Isaac on the floor with a broken leg And a young tanned black curled hair boy.

"Jesus Scott you broke it man," he said hissing in pain. Then laughed.

"Too much force, grandma? I got it. I'll be gentle next time" The other kid answered chuckling.

"What-the-" I muttered to myself. Isaac snapped his leg back up and now he was running trying to tackle that Scott kid.

"EnOuGh" I almost fell to the ground by the noise a guy who came from nowhere made. "h-his eyes-f-fangs," I said, trying to run away but I failed, falling to the ground.
Suddenly I was picked up and pinned against a tree.