No Control

___________________________

Derek's pov:

Once we go inside all eyes are on us... on me.

"what" I huffed ignoring all the 'nothing's I got in response and went into my room to change clothes.

"Where is he?" I hear Stiles ask about...

Jackson.

'Derek breath' i told myself. he isn't worth it right now

"Lydia suggested they should go for a walk" Allison answered

'You shouldn't leave him without punishment' 'he will do it again'

'You can't let him insult you' 'we are an Alpha he is A BETA!'

"SHUT UP!" I screamed squeezing my eyes shut. I could feel my body slowly losing control until my wolf fully took over and all I could think about was rage.

I slammed the door shut climbing down the stairs ignoring everyone and went towards the door.

"Where are you going" My mate asked  knotting his eyebrows in confusion

"hunting" I replied cockily before exiting the door.

~*~

I walked through the woods following his scent and getting more angrier every second that passes. I continued to walk until I could see them sitting against a tree talking and laughing.

"Did you hear that?" Jackson snapped

"Hear what love" Lydia moved her head towards him as she stretches her body.

"Someone is-" I cut him off

"Oh yeah someone is here Lydia, can't you see?"I chuckled

"It's me"

"You really thought I would let you go like that" I growled walking towards Jackson who looked terrified.

1 point for me

"Derek this isn't you" Lydia tried to step between us placing a hand on my shoulder only to be thrown to the ground.

"Stay away redhead" I used my Alpha voice to keep her out from under my feet.

"Back to where we left" I grabbed his neck forcing him to make direct eye contact with me

"We should do something about that mouth of yours huh?" I finished my sentence by punching his jaw

"Screw you!" he spat out making the blood inside me boil. I threw him on the ground and he quickly tried to buck away.

"Oh Where you going don't you have fun?" I smiled grabbing his ankle, with my nails digging in his skin earning a scream from him. Then I pulled him close to me.

"Do You Know What It's Like To Lose Your Entire Family?" I snarled, punching him twice before grabbing him by his shirt pulling him even closer to my face.

"TO HEAR THEIR SCREAMS AND NOT BEING ABLE TO HELP THEM?"

"AND THEN YOU HAVE TO LIVE WITH THE FACT THAT IT IS ALL YOUR FAULT" I let a tear run down my cheek as I kept slushing him with my claws

"ALTHOUGH IT WAS YOU WHO GOT BASICALLY RAPED!"

"I'm s-sorry just-"

"SHUT UP"

"Derek please stop" it was Lydia who was now begging, her eyes full of tears

"I would kill you but not even death deserves you" I spat out with pure venom before punching him one last time, leaving him unconscious.