He Can't Be...

Heyyoooo!

So because of school it's gonna be hard to write but I am gonna try my best.

Enjoy<3

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
___________________________________

Stiles's pov:

It had been a couple of weeks. Everything again was back to normal. Derek scared those guys away. Literally as they left town. Derek and I started getting along pretty well, I spent some nights at his house.No fun times though. We've been dating for a month and he doesn't want us to take the next step. And it's not that I don't try.

Once we were cuddling on his couch while watching star wars. We were in the middle of the movie and I wanted to try my luck. I lowered the volume and untangled myself from him. I ignored the questioning look he gave me and I climbed onto his lap.
I smirked and leaned in, closing the space between us by smashing our lips together. He placed his hands on my ass and I tried to move my body, trying to turn him on. He let out a small moan and I knew I was going good.

"Stiles, what are you doing?" he said breaking the heating make-out session.

"Isn't it obvious" I rolled my eyes and kissed him again trying to get his shirt off.

"Stiles no," he said, pulling me off of his lap.

"Fine," I groaned and sat at the corner of the couch. Continuing to watching the movie without talking to him.

I tried multiple times but they all ended up in an argument or on him just leaving. So I decided to sexually seduce him. It all started when I went by his house to bring him the research that I made about a threat we had some days ago. A witch. I walked up to him and gave him just a peck on the lips. No more just so he could feel how I feel.

"Hey, sourwolf, I brought you what I found about the bitch" he chuckled

"You mean the witch?"

"Oh, yeah, bitch-witch same thing" I shrugged

"mhmh" he mumbled, smirking, and grabbed me from behind my waist and pulled me close to him. He started kissing my neck. And I-

I gotta stick to the plan

"Derek what are you doing?"

He mumbled "kissing you duh" his lips not leaving my neck

God I don't want him to stop.

"W-ell stop doing that cause I want you to look at this" I pointed at some dead bodies, some with no heads and some of them with blue blood wounds. He let go of me, and his eyes widened.

"She did this?" I nodded, while mentally preparing myself for what I was about to do. I didn't want him to smell my nervousness. While discussing how to track her, I pulled out of my pocket a lollipop and by struggling to unwrap it, I caused Derek's attention. When I opened it I started sucking on it. He immediately moved his head on a paper so I made my way to him(still sucking).

"She uwm, she iws on hwer own" I said with the lollipop still in my mouth. Derek looked at my mouth and I could swear I heard him growling.

YOU ARE GOING GOOD STILINSKI!!

"Stiles stop it!!" Derek snapped

"Stop what Der, I'm not doing anything," I said and pulled out the lollipop with a *pop*

"that" he said and eyed the Lolli.

"What I'm just eating it"

"No stiles, you are sucking it seductively"

The Alpha and his not so much emissaryजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें