Mom

This one is also inspired by an imagine that I thought before going to sleep

And it's my favorite chapter so far:)

ps: thnx for 5k reads<3

_________________________________________

3rd person's pov:

Stiles had woken up to an empty bed. Stretching his arms to the left side trying to find the warmth of his boyfriend that usually slept next to him, he felt cold sheets. Sighing in confusion he wiggled out of bed, going to grab his phone from the nightstand but he found a note. He picked it up.

'Morning. I went out for a run to think don't expect me to come home early.

I love you Derek'

That made the young boy even more confused.
Thoughts of Derek not being okay filled up his mind. He quickly brushed them away thinking that maybe he just needed a therapy run. He took a warm shower feeling his body relaxing while the water was running down his shoulders. After finishing getting ready he walked downstairs finding Isaac sitting at the kitchen table eating breakfast.

"Morning Is" He smiled at the boy as he opened the fridge getting milk out, pouring it into a bowl with cereal.

"Why do you smell like that?" Isaac sniffed him up and down making Stiles embarrassed and checking up his armpits.

"No not like that. You smell like worry and more anxious than usual" Isaac explained before adding a spoonful of cereal in his mouth and chewing annoyingly

"Oh it's nothing" he posed for a second thinking of what to say

"uhh relationship anxiety" Stiles tried to play it cool, knowing that Isaac would probably think the worst if he tells him that Derek left without saying where.

finishing their breakfast both of them jumped in Stiles' jeep heading to school.

~*~

Derek hated today. Today was his least favorite day of the year. Days like today made his body feel like a mouse fighting against a lion. He hated today because he felt the most vulnerable.

The wind was echoing through the windows, the air was cold. The sheets were rougher than usual and Derek was shifting, twisting but he couldn't get comfortable.

He was upset
Afraid

He was afraid of letting himself dream. Because he knew every time he'd close his eyes the same nightmare would come again.

The nightmare involved him standing outside of the house, not being able to help them. The only thing he could do was stand there hearing them scream as they all burned to death.

That's why he couldn't let himself sleep. He had to leave, he had to get out of the loft.

He felt trapped.

He needed to breathe.

For what seemed like hours he ran. He ran through the woods barefoot until his body couldn't take it anymore and shifted into his wolf.

This is all your fault Derek

"it's all my fault" His paws left footprints of blood as he kept running.

You killed them

With eyes pool of tears he ran faster, his lungs getting heavier with each breath.

You brought her to them if You weren't stupid enough to meet her non of this would happen.

You'd still have a family.