Trouble

Hey✨

_____________

3rd person's pov:

^2 days later^

“Isaac shut up and keep walking”

“If Derek finds out we are both dead” the beta said, starting to regret what they were about to do.

~flashback when the pack went to their  houses while Stiles was at the clinic trying to wake up Derek~

What if he doesn’t wake up?’" Isaac was pacing around the loft, stress radiating off of him.
“Hey, he’ll be fine just relax”
Scott tried to calm him down but it didn’t help that much because sadness and anxiety were filling the room. It was suffocating.

“Derek is our alpha and even if we don’t show it we are all kinda grateful that he saved our human asses so we need to get revenge” Erica said and Boyd, Isaac, and Scott turned with a 'wait what' expression on their faces.

“Stop staring at me like I said something out of the ordinary- He went out all alone to protect us!. We need to do this for him so stop pacing like hurt puppies around the loft and hear me out“ she jumped off the couch and went over to the table where they all gather around at pack meetings.

“Babe I don’t think that’s a good idea” Boyd tried to change her mind but she just looked at Isaac and Scott with her puppy eyes.

“You had me by 'revenge'-”

“perfect you Scott?”

“Y’know someone needs to protect this one *points at Isaac*- “

“I can take care  of myself -”

“please ” Scott snorts.   “So what’s the plan?”

“I’m going for a run don’t count me in” Erica rolls her eyes at her mate.

“Oh and I won’t tell Derek anything “ he leaned in and pecked Erica’s lips before he left.

“Okaayyy here’s what we are gonna do we wait until everyone falls asleep and then will meet at the place where we found Derek”

~End of flashback~

“I don’t think we are prepared for this, what are we gonna do when we find her?” Isaac said before walking up to Scott to hug him once they made it to their meeting place.

“To be honest I have no clue” Erica shrugged.

“How are we gonna find her? ”

“When we found Derek here the place ricked of witch blood but we didn’t see her body anywhere-”

“So either she is dead and vanished or she managed to run away” Scott finished for her.

“Exactly! now we all are gonna work together and find her scent and follow it”

After minutes of trying they finally caught a very faded scent that leaned them to an abandoned cabin. Everything was half-burned, black walls, dust everywhere, and darkness.

Isaac's pov:

“Scott it’s scary here”
I clutched at his jacket shaking him a little. He gave me a sympathetic smile. -was that supposed to help me?-  -why did I agree to this again?-

“Erica there is no one here”

“I know but her scent stops here”

They started arguing about whether to go in further, leave? And how stupid Erica's idea was.

“I think we should head back home” I broke off their little fight. Scott agreed with me and we started going to the exit.

“Oh my god, I don’t know who is the most coward between you too seriously” I could feel her eyes rolling.

“Oh totally him” Scott pointed his fingers at me.

“Asshole” I hit him and he kissed my cheek.

We were so close to the door when a flash of light appeared.

“Well hello puppies” -oh and I had started to think she died-

“You sneaky mother-” the witch shut her mouth with a snap of her fingers and Erica cried in pain.

“You masked your scent, right? That’s why we couldn’t track you” Scott said face full of disgust.

“I maybe did yeah..is there a problem dog?”

“Don’t call him that!” I snapped at her.

“Why will you bark at me or-?” anger ran through my blood and my wolf took control, I ran over to her and slashed her hand with my claw before she threw me towards Erica and we both fell on the floor.

“ISAAC” Scott ran up to me

“are you okay?” I nodded and he helped me and Erica get up. When Erica stood up I had a full view of her lips which were stitched together and blood was running down her chin.

“Free her she is in pain!” I yelled.

“But where’s the fun in that?’ she grinned.

“And she is a classic bitch”

Erica took her heel off and threw it at her then everything happened too fast Scott and Erica were now fully shifted like me and they were on her trying to weaken her a little bit so we can take her to Derek.

‘Erica she is too strong we can’t’  ‘keep going’
They said through their thoughts.
Soon Erica was thrown half-unconscious on a wall and Scott and I were trying our best but it wasn’t enough.

“Your scent almost vanished how can you now have so much power” she just blew a green powder on us and I felt my body freeze and I couldn’t move. Then she started talking.

“I would’ve been dead you know... your alpha almost killed me-”

“-But I woke up by your guys talking and ran, came here and charged my magic”

“Now can I finish my work?”

“Let us GO!” Scott and I were trying to move our bodies but nothing.
She came up to me.

“Stop let-” she shushed me with her finger

“Don’t you dare hurt a single curl off of him” Scott growled.

“Oh, that’s not my intention hon” she said and slowly ran her fingers through my cheek then my jaw.

“T-then what do you want” I mumbled.

“I want Derek you are nothing to me-”

“You are not going to get him from us” I shouted at her.

“We’ll see about that-now I'm gonna let you go back to your little 'alpha daddy' and tell him what happened” She smirked and blew a blue powder on me. Before I could even question what she said I heard her speaking in some weird language and felt my eyes closing...

3rd person’s pov:

“ISAAC!” Scott yelled. After she finished her spell a bright light filled the room and Scott and Erica growled in pain. Once they could manage to open their eyes again they noticed that the witch had disappeared it was like she was never there. They both look at where Isaac was standing before and they couldn’t believe what they saw.

“What the f-” Erica closed his mouth with his hands before he could finish his sentence.

“Isaac is that you?”

“Hmm” he looked with his big blue glassy eyes “Whatcha mean Scowty s’ me”

“Holy shit we are in so much trouble”

They both looked at each other and nodded and then looked back down at the now baby Isaac

______________________________

Soo ahhh yeahhh I hope u liked this part its not sterek related but I promise a lot of sterek fluff comes in the next chapters😌💗