"There are other places to seat," she snapped before turning askance to look at him, she noticed he didn't raise his head or stand up.

"Well, the floor fits you better," she hissed before looking away, after noticing he didn't stand up or anything, she got up.

"Won't you stand up abi what's all this pretence? Do you think that can lure me into forgiving you?" She scoffed.

Then he turned away from the wall and looked up at her.

"Jesus! You're bleeding," she squatted beside him, "Did you hit your head on something or what?"

Then he pointed at the nail on the wall; one Bimpe and I sometimes hung our bags.

"Do you hate me that much? Just because I wanted to seat beside you? Doyin, you really hate me?" He asked as he placed his hand on his forehead in order to stop the blood.

"I didn't know there was a nail there," she replied as she moved closer to him before bringing out a handkerchief from her pocket.

"Let's clean this," she tried using the hankie on his head, but he got up.

"Abee!" Doyin called as she got on her feet too.

"What? What is it? Doyin, you really hate me that much to the extent of killing me, what if it got into my eyes or my heart?"

She rolled her eyes, "That's outrageous."

"Of course!" He snapped before walking away to seat in the third row which was far from her. He placed his hand on his forehead while trying to stop and clean the blood.

"Use this," Doyin pointed the hankie at him, and he scoffed before collecting it from her.

"Let me help you with it," Doyin suggested, and he shook his head.

"I know you hate me so, you might do something worse," then he tied the hankie around his forehead.

"Abee you know I don't hate you, why do you keep saying that?" She hissed and walked back to my seat.

"What's even wrong with the stupid friends I have?" She stomped her feet on the ground before sitting on my table.

Then they stayed in silence with each one glancing at each other.

"Doyin," Abee called after some time as he walked up to her.

"What is it?" She snapped before turning to look at him.

"I know I'm really at fault here and I've been begging you all this while, why are you proving stubborn?"

She scoffed, "So, it's until you get me expelled from the school abi, what if I..."

Then he shut her up by smashing his lips on hers, I glanced at the others.

"Awwn," Bimpe commented before dragging Kunmi's hand as she rested her head on it.

"I can't kiss you now, so, stop pulling my hand," Kunmi joked and Bimpe pushed him away.

"Like I want to kiss your smelly mouth," she eyed him, and he chuckled before I returned my focus to Doyin and Abee.

"What are you doing?" She pushed him away in annoyance, and he almost fell to the ground.

"You kuku want to kill me, pushing me away the second time," he commented, and she glared at him before looking away.

"Doyin," he called and she ignored him.

"Doyinsolami," he called again sweetly and a small smile appeared on her face.

"See the way you're smiling," he teased and the smile disappeared from her face.

"Doyin na! When will you forgive me? It wasn't intentional, I didn't know they'll search your bag, I'm really sorry, why would I even want to implicate you? That wasn't my intention, I know I should have informed you or even the others but..."

"You decided not to because you couldn't trust us or so you could hatch your plan of getting me expelled."

He sighed, "Why would I want to get my girlfriend expelled?"

She shrugged.

"I know I wronged you guys and I'm deeply sorry for that most especially to you, can you just forgive me? Let's go back to before and forget this thing."

"Like it's easy to forget the most memorable moment in your life," she replied sarcastically, and he shook his head.

"Doyin nau, I haven't been using the drug, I already threw it out and I've been having sleepless night which your thoughts also occupied a greater portion of it."

She chuckled, "Better stop lying."

"I'm telling the truth, I know I won't sleep for the rest of my life again."

"Stop saying that, see, Abee the drug can do more harm to you, just try to forget that incident, forget the scene, stop putting the blame on yourself, you really have to move on, then you'll be able to have a sound sleep."

A smile crept up his face, "I didn't know you to be a therapist oo."

She chuckled before standing up,"You really need to forget this thing, it's been more than ten years and you still haven't moved on? Do you want to feel the guilt for the rest of your life? Do you want to keep replaying that scene? Do you want to keep having sleepless night? Do you want to slip into depression? And you know that drug can cause more damage, Abee, just try to get over it, stop dwelling on the guilt if you really want to enjoy your life, I'm sure your Mom won't like you like this, see, what would be would be, it's her time that's why she died, if you didn't start that fire, she would have died one way or the other so far it's her day, so, Abee, will you please stop blaming yourself?"

He sighed before talking, "I'll try to."

"Don't say you'll try to, act on it! You need to see a therapist."

"Does that mean I'm forgiven?"

She eyed him, "Until you move on."

Then he moved closer to her, "I'll move on," then he sealed it with a kiss, she kissed him back, and we quickly ran to the other side in order to open the door.

"It's okay oo, you'll be allowing we that have no boyfriend to get jealous," Bimpe shouted as we all barged into the class.

They let go of each other and Doyin smiled, "So Kunmi is not your boyfriend?"

"Of course he is, he has been my boyfriend since JSS1 na, just like Khalid and Abee, a boy that is my friend is surely my boyfriend just like you're also my girlfriend."

"Oh, I'm hurt, she just friend zoned me sha," Kunmi joked as he placed his hand on his chest to feign hurt.

"Like it's something new, why are you pretending? You've been friend zoned since when, why is it just hurting you?" She jested and we all laughed.

"I know it's the kiss that's doing you, you can't wait, my lips is so addictive," he placed his hand around her neck and she scoffed.

"As if."

"Let's go to the hostel before we get punished oo," Abee announced and they all walked out of the class while I locked the door. I walked behind Bimpe and Kunmi who were laughing then I glanced at Doyin and Abee who were also at the front talking and I somehow felt lonely walking alone, they all had companies except me, if only Khalid was here. Screw his dad!

So, it's a double update
What do you think about this chapter?
Comment your thoughts and do remember to vote