Bimpe got back later, and she winked at me, I nodded before my eyes scattered around the class, Tunde walked out of the class leaving only us.

"Eh ehn, Doyin I forgot my textbook in the class, can you follow me?" I asked with a convincing smile.

"Do you have your class key?"

I nodded, "Yeah."

"Can't Bimpe go with you, I'm somehow tired, so, I want to go back to the hostel."

"Kunmi and I have something to discuss and it's really urgent, you know we won't see each other till dinner," Bimpe replied and in a blink of an eye, she was already in front of Kunmi.

I turned to Doyin, "Okay then," she stood up and packed her books while I did the same too.

"We'll kuku head straight to the hostel after that," I told her as we walked out of the class, and she nodded, then I glanced back at Bimpe who gave me a reassuring look.

Immediately we got to my class, we walked straight to my seat and I fumbled my hand under the table.

"Can't you find it?"

I nodded, "It was here, se they've stolen it nii?"

"Your name is on it right? Who would even steal your textbook when they know you'll kill them if they should get caught."

I smiled before I sighted Tunde.

"Wait here, I think I gave it to Tunde or something."

She raised her brows, "Then call him or something."

"He's already far away and I need the key to his locker," I disappeared after that, then I smiled to myself.

"Hey," I called out and Tunde turned back.

"Hi," he replied with a bright smile before my eyes met with Bimpe who was pointing at another direction then I saw Abee walk into our class, I appeared there that instant.

"Not so quick," Bimpe pushed Doyin back into the class after she made an attempt to walk out while I quickly locked the door.

"Open this door! Bimpe! Kikiope!" Doyin yelled as she banged the door furiously.

"Not until you resolve your issue," Bimpe snickered and I turned to Kunmi.

"How did you deceive Abee?"

He shrugged, "Just let's go and call you two, and he agreed..."

Bimpe chipped in, "But we made him walk in front of us while we stayed at his back pretending as if..."

"Bimpe!" Doyin screamed through the window as she glared at us.

"What?" Bimpe eyed her.

"Open this door na!"

"Only on one condition," I wagged my index finger, and she scowled at me.

"We might get punished for getting to the hostel late, open up!" Abee said and I chuckled before we proceeded to leave.

"Kikiope!" Doyin yelled and we glanced back at her before waving.

After noticing they couldn't see us again, we went to the back of our class just so we could see whatever would happen.

"If I should catch them ehn, I'll fry their brain," Doyin uttered in annoyance.

"Like you can do that," Abee commented then she snapped her head towards him.

"Did I direct my utterances to you?" She hissed and Abee looked away before climbing on Bimpe's table but Doyin who was sitting on my table pushed him away, and he fell to the floor with a loud thud.