She smiled, "You know it's really affecting our friendship gan, Khalid isn't here and they are fighting now, our group is already scattering oo."

The mention of Khalid's name made me think about him again, lately, I've been trying to stop thinking about him but it was impossible, I kept on remembering him and I regret not calling him or receiving his calls after that time.

"Kikiope!" Bimpe shouted snapping her fingers across my face.

"What?" I jolted out of my thoughts.

"You're spacing out again, it's Khalid abi?" She wriggled her brows and I forced a smile.

"Don't you think it's high time you called him? It's been more than a month since he left right?"

I nodded, "I just feel somehow about it."

She smiled, "Should we call him tonight? We can use my phone you know, maybe later in the night after everyone have gone to bed."

I sighed before shrugging, "Maybe."

She wriggled her brows with a crook smile," Hmm, someone is love sick oo"

I chortled, "You're referring to yourself right?"

She laughed, "When Kunmi is over there, stop denying it jare."

I lifted my brows, "Denying what?"

A knowing smile crept up her face, " That you like him."

"Like who oo?" I jested.

She eyed me, "Stop pretending, anyway what are we doing about Abee and Doyin's issue?"

I lifted my shoulders in a half shrug," You're always coming up with the devilish ideas, so, think."

She eyed me before talking, "Should we sit them down and talk to them?"

"Like Doyin would want to sit wherever he is," I replied.

She nodded, "Oh, that's true, what can we do ooo?"

I pursed my lips while waiting for her.

Then she turned to me with a smile, "We can..."

The voice of our Maths teacher stopped her, "What are you guys doing outside? Let's go in."

We nodded, and he walked into the class while we trailed behind him. As other students greeted him, we walked back to our seats.

"Today we'll be treating Differentiation," he announced, and we all murmured before bringing out our notes to write.

Halfway into the class, Bimpe turned to me, "What about locking them up?"

I furrowed my brows as I turned back to her, "Lock them up as how?"

"We can deceive them and lock them up in our class, until they settle their differences we won't let them out," she explained with a smile and I nodded.

I placed my fore finger on my lips, "Hmm, that's a good idea."

Her smile increased, "Trust me nah," then she raised her hand up for a high five, I slapped her hand before we heard the voice of our teacher.

"Are you guys done with the classwork?" He directed the question at us and I creased my brows. Which classwork is that?

"Almost sir," Bimpe replied and I turned to her in surprise, she winked at me and I shook my head.

Immediately the class ended Bimpe rushed over to Kunmi to inform him about our plan while Abee was discussing with Tunde, she quickly used the opportunity while I engaged Doyin in a discussion.