He sucks my tongue softly giving me a quiver penetrating deep to my core. His fingers gently smoothing over my warm skin leaving pimples of pleasure. His tongue trails down my neck to my nipple using his teeth to lightly nibble before sucking. 

Pulls me tighter to him he penetrates deep releasing his orgasm he howls loudly leaving an echo in the room that faded when he had made sure every drop of his warm cum is inside me. He lifts me into his arms making me wrap my legs around his body while he carried me to his room where we had a shower laid in the bed to sleep for a while.

*******************************

Late afternoon stood in the kitchen dicing up some vegetables to cook for dinner. Leaving the guy sleeping in his bed, did not want to disturb him from his deep sleep. Boiling the veg while preparing the chicken breast he had in the fridge to place in the oven he steps out from his room snaking his arms around my waist kissing my neck putting a smile on my lips. "Smells nice." Side glancing at him he smiles. "Hope you will be eating something?" His grip tightens around my waist pulling me onto him, making sure I feel how aroused he is. 

My body tingled with his warm embrace plus his warm breath circulating my neck. This guy had some stamina, would like to know where he gets all his energy from. Taking his arms from me he steps over to the two wolves checking to make sure their wounds are okay. "Otis, you need to rest longer." Glanced over at him while he is knelt on the floor checking he shakes his head. 

Placed the chicken in the oven. The other wolves plus the guy bolt up. He steps to the back door opening it to let the wolves step outside. He turns to me before stepping out. "One of the pack is in distress." Could not hear anything but the wolves could. 

He closes the door leaving me with two injured wolves laying in front of the fire. Stepped to the window watching him walk to the tree line in the distance with the wolves following him. They disappeared into the trees. All he had on is his shorts nothing else, no trainers, no shirt in the freezing cold weather, snow still thick laying on the ground. Shake my head glancing over at the two laid by the fire, figuring out why this guy is like he is. 

Rub my face turn the burner down for the veg sit at the island staring out the window lost in my thoughts of what the last few days have been like for me. How my life had changed in a short period of time plus I still did not know who this guy is. Why is there a body in a room beneath my feet? 

Looked down at the floor shake my head wondering why this is happening to me? Have no answers or any rational explanation. Stepped over to the fire to place a log on the open flames to keep it burning. Glance down at the two wolves laid with silent breathing legs outstretched. Step back into the kitchen area, to check on the food which is cooking perfectly. Glanced out the window towards the tree line no one there. 

****************** 

The sun is going down he still is not back the food is cooked dished onto plates. Sit at the island in the kitchen stabbing my fork into little pieces of food placing in my mouth the door flies open with the guy carrying a large grey wolf which is badly injured. Take the stuff from the island he rests the wolf gently placing on the counter of the island. He shakes his head runs his bloodied fingers through his dark hair. Turns looks down at the two on the floor clenches his fists looks up at the lofty ceiling howling in what I can only describe is a gut-wrenching pain. 

The other wolves join in his howl, stepping back until my back hits the corner of the counter he shoots me a look. His eyes like a wolf he moves towards me slowly, glancing around to see where I can run but I am cornered. He edges closer placing his hands either side of me staring deep into my eyes not saying a word. 

Pushing him out the way run to the back door open in haste run down the wooden steps towards the woods not looking back just keep running, forgetting about the creature that prowls. He looked angry, enraged with me. Not sticking around for him to do gods knows what to me. Cold tired exhausted from running stop to take a breather, gasping to catch my breath. 

Lean against the tree in pitch darkness hearing something all around me, whispering like chanting repeating the same whispers over and over. My mind is not calming or even helping my situation, making my body stone cold inside and out. 

Visions of the last few days play like watching a movie. Could hear running water coming from down over where I stood. Make my way down over the snowy mounds using the trees to stop me from sliding. But lose my footing plus my grip around the tree slide then roll hitting small boulders before reaching the bottom with my back in freezing cold water. 

Shivering pulling myself up but finding it hard with my leg feeling excruciating pain. Could hear howling getting closer. Pulled myself across the icy cold water to the other side where I collapse taking a deep breath to find my strength to pull myself behind a huge tree. 

***********************************************

HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER?  

WOULD LIKE TO READ YOUR COMMENTS 

THANK YOU FOR READING 

DARK SECRETSजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें