Sho-Shenanigans

I saw Present Mic sitting at Aziawa Sensei's desk grading papers with Sensei in his yellow bag. I have never seen Aziawa Sensei being happy before, he is always so grumpy and tired. I got to see a genuine smile out of him...it looks off...I could get used to that but I know faking a smile hurts you more then it helps others.

Aziawa Sensei was sleeping the rest of the time I was there and I decided I would leave at around four o'clock.
   "Bye Present Mic, bye Sensei." I said leaving the room. I heard present mic say bye and I heard the ruffle of his Sensies bag.

"Yoo Shota!" I hear Hizashi say with my chair squeaking. I squirmed my way out of the bag he got me and sat up hitting my head on something, Owwww.
   I leaned back in Shota's wheely chair and heard the chair squeak
A bit when I leaned back. I heard shota mumble a bit the a loud bang. I looked over to see him holding his head a bit with his eyes closed. "Shota?!" I said loudly running over to him. "I'm fine just hit my head." He said getting out of the bag. I still checked to see if he was bleeding or not and thank goodness he wasn't.

TS

Eri was with us since three thirty but she was with midnight playing with each others hair or whatever. Eri was going to spend the night at Nemuri's house tonight anyway so me and Hizashi could have some time alone. "Hizashi, can you massage Toshi to see if he needs anything?" I asked. Shinso was staying at the dorms that night with Denki and they had "nothing" to eat. "Oh yeah, sure!" He said loudly. Hizashi was happy at school and is more energetic when he is here, he is at home as well but less loud and abrupt.

Ok, they don't need anything so we can go back to our mums place- Hizashi stopped talking. Babe? I turned around to see him frozen an unable to talk. I turned to see what he was looking at and saw what he was looking at...the LOV.