Sneak overs

Hisama came over to where her two sons were to see what they were talking about. "Show me where it is." She said sitting down next to them. Shota spoke up and lifted up his shirt to show where it was and put her hand there. "It feels like scar tissue, it is next to one of your scars." She said massaging the area. "Yeah probably, I still want it checked." Hizashi said playing with with his fingers. Shota nodded his head a bit while he was playing with his hair. "We will give in the morning, but it's been a stressful day for you three." Hisama said picking up the cat. "Yeah, surgery kicked me in the ass." Hizashi said yawning. "Shinso you can sleep in the spair room, we will sleep in Zashi's old room." Shota said, his eyes heavy. "Alright." Shinso said walking upstairs. "Night uncles." Shinso said flopping himself on the bed. "You two are like twins." Hizashi said picking up Shota. "H-Hey!" Shota said squirming. "I don't want to drop you Sho." Hizashi said kissing his fiance. "T-this is the o-only time your c-carrying me." Shots said calming down. "Alrighty Boo!" Hizashi said placing him down on the bed up stairs.

As soon as Shota felt the bed he was going in and out of sleep and finally gave up and passed out on Hizashi's lap. "Aww, he fell asleep in my lap." Hizashi thought as he started playing with Sho's hair.

Hizashi feel asleep twenty minutes after Shota and the both of them snuggled extremely close together being inseparable. Shinso ended up calling Denki that night and fell asleep talking to him.

Shota woke up that morning from a bad dream, nothing to make him scream or cry but enough to be unsettling. He lightly climbed out of bed and started to walk to the kitchen when he heard something in the spare bedroom.
    "Shinso?" Shota asked knocking lightly on the door. "Come in." He said quietly. Shota walked in the room seeing Shinso holding Kaminari tightly, kaminari being asleep in his arms. "He came over last night because he had a horrible dream and was crying, his quirk was acting up a bit and was shocking me a bit when he was crying." Shinso said playing with Kaminari's pastel yellow hair. "Has he said anything about home life?" Shota asked sitting on the bed. "He has low self esteem and has always up his arms." Shinso said moving Denki's arm a but to show the scars. "I know that he calls himself stupid and doesn't give himself enough credit, he  and his quirk has grown so much over the past few years." Shota said watching Shinso play with his hair. "Are you two a couple?" Shota asked. "Almost." Shinso said seeing him waking up.  Denki woke up in Shinso's lap. He immediately sat up and climbed off Shinso. "I'm sorry Sensei!" He said fast as he sat on the edge of the bed. "It's alright Denki, I don't mind seeing my little cousin have a friend." Shota said punching Shinso a bit on the shoulder. "Wait what?" Denki said looking at the two tired looking relatives. "He is my older cousin, Shota Aziawa. I'm Shinso Hitoshi, his mothers sisters kid." Shinso said as he sat up straight. "I thought you weren't related at all?" Denki said confused. Shota got quiet as he heard Shinso talk about his family.

"Aizawa Sensei?" He heard someone say. "Mhh?" He said looking over at the two teens. "Uncle, you look uncomfortable." Shinso said putting his hand on his cousin. Shota moved so he wasn't touched and got off the bed. "I'll go make coffee-" Shota was interrupted. "Sho!" Hitoshi said getting his attention. "What's bothering you?" Shinso said using his quirk. "Talking about the past made me uncomfortable." Shota said still under his control. "What else?" Shinso said still using it flawlessly. "Seeing a student of mine hurt and me not seeing it hurts." Shota said shaking his control away. "Ugh, what did I say about that!" He said loudly. "Not to use it stupidly." Shinso said smirking. "I'm leaving to make coffee now." Shota said storming off.

"He looked mad that you did that Toshi." Denki said moving over closer to him. "Yeah, its because he hates talking about his feelings and he knows I can make him say things he hides." Shinso said fluffing Denki's hair. "If you say so." Denki said going downstairs.

He heard what I said and knows now, ugh I hate that. I said grabbing the little cup of coffee. "Hey Sensei?" I heard with light foot steps heading down stairs. "Call me Shota." I said putting the cup in the machine. "Shota?" Denki said sitting at the bar. "Yes Denki?" I responded with a slight smile. "I'm sorry that he used his quirk on you." He said putting his head in his hands. "Hey- Hey hey, that isn't your fault." I said seeing him hide his face. "I know its just-" he said before his hiccups kicked in. I heard the overly excited Denki Kaminari crying in front of me, I didn't know what to think. I've only seen him happy and making jokes and hanging out with Kiri and Bakugou. I thought grabbing a stool. I sat at the stool and put my hand on his back trying to comfort him, I got zapped by his quirk and used mine to cancel it. "It's alright to cry Denki." I said feeling every sob he held back flood in. I grabbed Denki and wrapped my arms around him making sure he felt safe. "I thought you hated me because I I'm not smart?" Denki asked through hiccups. "I do not hate any of my students, your intelligence doesn't effect your personality and ability to become a hero." I said letting him look me in the eyes. "B-But-" I interrupted him by shushing him and letting him release all the built up tears. Shinso came down stairs to see his cousin holding his friend tightly in a hug.

I walked over to the counter and sat down seeing my cousin making sure that Denki felt safe. I saw the two of them break apart from the hug and look each other in the eyes and comprehending what was happening. "Shota?" I heard Denki ask. "Why do you care about us?"