Time Skip

I'm going to do a time jump to when they are both UA teachers and have the normal class we know and love.

Yes he got both surgery's and they are still dating and making love. They have bought an appartment and live together and have there own vehicle and are now pro heroes.

     Beep beep beep beep! "SHUT UP!" Shota yelled at the alarm clock known as Hizashi's speaker with Hizashi on a voice control mode. "Morning babe, its time for you to wake up." Hizashi said with a kiss on Shota's forehead. "Nhgnhg...." Shota mumbled rolling over pulling the blanket. "I'm sorry babe we have to, its are jobs now." Hizashi said backing up ready to use another button on his voice controller thing. "Imma.....amake. "Shota said nodding off and slurring words. "Are you able to go or should we stay home?" Hizashi questioned as he saw Shota sit up and rub his eyes still un aware of the question he asked. "SHOTA!" He said loudly getting Shota's attention. "Mhm?" He responded climbing out of bed. "Do you feel alright baby, you look like shit and are not acting like your usual smart ass self." Hizashi said grabbing Shota's hero costume. "I'm tired Hizashi, I promise on my life that I'm not sick I'm tired." Shota said slipping on his outfit yawning.

"I'm still going to check your temperature Sho babe." Hizashi said walking into the bathroom grabbing the thermometer. "Alright just letting you know that I'ts not going to say i have a fever!" He said loudly to make sure Hizashi heard him. "I don't trust you when it comes to you hiding your sickness." Hizashi said shoving it into Shota's mouth. Shota's face went from agreeing to it to pure disgust.
   The disgusting stick was removed from his mouth after it beeped and Shota gagged having that in his mouth for soo long. "Your slightly higher then normal but I'm allowing you to go, I'm going to check on you once in a while throughout the day tho." Hizashi said fluffing Shota's hair. "Alright then, let's go before we are late Zashi."

"Hello you two love birds~" Midnight said seeing the two get out of there SUV and grabbing there bags. "Hey Midnight, your here early!" Hizashi said going over and hugging his childhood friend. "Yeah I figured I would clean my class a bit before they came." She said playing with Hizashi's little loose curl on his forehead.
"Leave my curl alone, it's taken forever to get his hair into a silky form." Shota said grabbing Hizashi's hand and pulling him away into UA's doors. "Aww you take care of his hair, that's soo cute!" Midnight said with puppy eyes making Shota blush. "I like his long hair, mine won't get any longer because my quirk makes it float unlike his hairspray addiction." Shota said face shoved into his scarf. "I'm going to my class now you two weirdos." Shota said sprinting down the hallway, loose scarf flying behind him. "Heh, well should get going to Zashi." Midnight said mixing her coffee. "Yeah, I don't have class first period so I'll just fix my speaker." He said pulling it off and revealing his pale neck.

Shota entered his class and turned on the lights being jumped by his class. "Happy birthday Aziawa Sensei!" They all scream as soon as he came in. Aziawa covered his face and fell to the floor not ready for such loud sudden sound and being scared badly.

"Aziawa Sensei?!" Iida yelled running to the front crouching down to the floor. "I-I'm fine Iida..." he managed to say through his fast breathing. "Sensei, we didn't know you got jumped so easily!" Midoria said bowing with the rest of the class following. Shota was still on the floor hyperventilating trying to calm down because he was in his classroom with his students. "Erasure?" Hizashi said walking in seeing a black figure on the floor. "What happened?!" Mic said running over to him and looking at the kids.

"Midnight told us his birthday was today and we should suprize him so we did and when he came in he fell to the floor!" Uraka said to Mic. "Everyone calm down and let me talk." He said grabbing Shota before he could do anything and hugged him tightly whispering to him. "What do you think happened?" Mineta said standing on his chair to see what was happening. "Probably an anxiety attack from the sudden surprise." Toderoki said being the only one who didn't say happy birthday. "I didn't know he had anxiety or else I would've stopped our plan." Midnight said in the back of the class walking upfront. "Leave me alone!" Shota hollered at midnight as she bent down. Shota started clutching his hair and pulled it shoving his head into his knees. "Midnight remove the kids." Hizashi said seriously trying to get shota to calm down. " yes Mic." She said pushing the students out.

About an hour later Shota was in his sleeping bag behind his desk sipping on tea while Hizashi did his lecture about code names instead of there hero names, occasionally checking on him.

"Present Mic?" Midoria asked quietly watching his normally relaxed teacher with tears  falling down his face. "Yes Midoria?" Hizashi said lifting up his head a bit from the paper he was reading. "Will Aziawa Sensei be alright?" Midoria ask seeing his normal teacher look up. "yes, he just had an anxiety attack. He hasn't had one of those in a while so it hurt more." Hizashi said going over to Shota and hugging him for the first time in frount if the kids.
"Awww they are soo cute!" Mina said bouncing in her chair. "He hasn't told you we've been dating?" Hizashi said before Shota could stop him. The whole class mouths dropped before being extremely happy for the two of them. "You two are such a cute couple!" Mina and Tsui said rejoicing at the fact there teacher is happy. "Yeah...we have since we were seventeen... December-19th-2002." Shota mumbled under his scarf climbing out of his sleeping bag. "You two did seem like you were more then friends." Denki said keeping Shota on his good side. "I haven't said anything for my reputation." Shota said standing beside Hizashi. "I didnt realize that you were shorter Aziawa Sensei!" Bakugou said laughing. "Class ends in a few minutes so I would pack up." He said changing the subject.

The class left and Shota had the rest of the day off so he left back to his apart and fell back asleep.

The original story is 1,111 words! Btw I just wanted to make a note saying that I update this when I can and feel like it.