“Up to this point, Hwang Crops has not given a response, while the seriousness of the incident has continued to escalate…”

The VIP list had been leaked!

After hearing the news, Elder Hwang suddenly realized why Hwang Na-ri had left Hwang Crops so willingly to rest at home. Because this way, no one would be able to draw a relation between her and the incident and she would be able to walk away without anyone doubting her.

But, to the Hwang Family, no matter what she did, she could not hide her true self. Because her disgusting mask had long been torn to shreds in their hearts.

"President Hwang, how should we handle this matter?" Qiao Yusheng called Tiffany for instructions. "The news has made many VIP members quite upset and there is a lot of resentment going around."

"That's expected."

All VIP members spent a lot of money. So, why were some given priority over others?

"Information was leaked via the planning department. At the moment, we can't find any conclusive evidence. But, over the years, these VIP members have become the foundation for the company. Now that they have been stirred up, I'm afraid you might be faced with some trouble."

"I will think of a solution." Qiao Yusheng was a bit surprised by the way that Tiffany remained calm when faced with a crisis. To him, this was an extremely difficult situation that wasn't easy to resolve.

But, Tiffany's reaction...

...was indifferent...

Plenty of VIPs made phone calls to Hwang Corps to question them and some even directly called Hwang Na-ri. At this time, Hwang Na-ri simply replied innocently,

"Apologies, I am currently on maternity leave and have no involvement with what's happening at Hwang Corps."

"This was a decision made by the Acting CEO. I have no right to interfere."

"The Acting CEO picked the top 20 highest spending VIPs. What kind of decision is that?"

"What a rubbish Acting CEO. Tell her to come out and explain to all the loyal customers."

"If Hwang Corps doesn't show some sincerity this time, who would continue buying their perfume? What a shameless way to seek profits!"

As a behind-the-scenes manipulator trying to deepen the conflict between consumers and Hwang Corps, Hwang Na-ri played a role that could not be ignored. As a result, Hwang Corps began to receive an influx of canceled orders.

All because of a simple VIP list that had been leaked!

This time, they had truly shaken the foundations of Hwang Corps the way that Qiao Yusheng predicted.

Hwang Na-ri couldn't wait to see how the Acting CEO would clean up this mess. It seemed, Lin Shaoyuan was indeed more meticulous and ruthless than she was. In fact, he effectively damaged them with one strike.

The board of directors once again got into a heated discussion. This time, Hwang Na-ri wasn't present, but as one of the shareholders, Lin Shaoyuan requested that the Acting CEO show herself and provide a satisfactory explanation. Although the issue with Switzerland was resolved, it didn't mean that they'd maintain their trust in her forever.

"This time, we don't care even if the chairman shows himself. We won't settle until we see the Acting CEO."

"Hwang Corps has never leaked anything as big as this. We've well and truly offended the VIPs this time. Everything that Hwang Corps has worked so hard to achieve will suffer all because of a simple name list. How frustrating and ridiculous at the same time."