“But, grandfather, am I really that useless? Can’t I make any contribution to Hwang Crops at all?”

Elder Hwang tried to understand the intention behind Hwang Na-ri’s words. Suddenly, he found that he couldn’t quite predict what she was planning.

“Grandfather, can I join the planning department to get some experience?”

Join the planning department?

Elder Hwang contemplated for a second before he used her pregnancy as an excuse to reject her request, “After you give birth, you can go to whatever department you want. But for now, you better stay at home and take care of your pregnancy.”

Elder Hwang expected Hwang Na-ri to be persistent with her request, but she surprisingly​ nodded her head, “OK. Since grandfather thinks I should get some rest, then I will stop worrying about other things and take good care of my baby and I.”

Elder Hwang analyzed Hwang Na-ri for a second, but did not say another word. He knew, underneath her innocent mask, was a heart as vicious and poisonous as a snake.

“By the way grandfather, I’ve gotten a divorce!”

“What?” Elder Hwang was surprised by the news. Although he knew the Zhong Family weren’t great, it was also the family that Hwang Na-ri had desperately tried to join.

She had persisted with them for so many years and got nothing in return, yet now she suddenly decided to get a divorce in such a calm manner.

This was not normal for Hwang Na-ri!

“The Zhong Family are currently hanging by a thread and pestering me for money. I couldn’t stand it anymore so I requested for a divorce.”

Elder Hwang did not respond as he quietly turned around and walked into his study room. Not long after, he made a phone call to Tiffany and told her everything about Hwang Na-ri.

“Fany, I feel like something isn’t right.”

Tiffany also felt that something wasn’t right. Not only was it unusual for Hwang Na-ri to get a divorce, even if she had the courage to do it, the Zhong Family weren’t easy to shake off. At least, it wouldn’t have come to such a simple and peaceful end.

“Grandfather, be careful,” Tiffany warned.

“I know what to do, don’t worry.”

After hearing Elder Hwang’s reassurance, Tiffany put down her phone in a daze. If she let Hwang Na-ri escape her troubles so easily, then she wasn’t the ever advancing Tiffany!

“According to our sources, the CEO of Hwang Crops, Boah, is reported to be still missing. It seems, Hwang Crops is destined for quite a crisis.”

“In other news, the disaster film starring Tiffany, ‘W.H.’, is due for release on December 4th. This film is already a hit before its even been released and is highly anticipated by film fans!”

“I hope that Tiffany will find her mother soon and return to the film industry. I’m sure everyone already misses her.”

Tiffany no longer appeared on the big screen, but, she was still the hottest topic on a variety of news sources.

After all, this atypical woman always seemed to always use her own unique methods to pave her own path.

“We just received another piece of news regarding Hwang Crops…”

“A few days before Hwang Crops’ Annual Product Launch, a list of invited VIPs have been surprisingly leaked. It is still unsure who revealed this information, but this list will definitely ignite displeasure amongst consumers and the VIPs are expected to be especially upset by this.”