Story 14: It's My Doing

LISA POV

It was late at night. I was in bed by myself like most nights.

(TEXT)

Lisa: Baby

Jungkook: Yes?

Lisa: It's late, and I miss you

Jungkook: I miss you too

Lisa: When are you coming home

Jungkook: You know that I can't come back until midnight

Lisa: I know, but I barely see you anymore. It's lonely in this house.

Jungkook: I'm sorry, please I'll make it up to you

Lisa: Promise

Jungkook: I promise

Lisa: Okay love, bye

Jungkook: Bye, I love you too

*sigh*

Make it up to me soon. Anyway, I put my phone on my nightstand charging and went to bed.

THE NEXT DAY

It was another day at the house alone, and it was getting dark soon. I wanted to see my boyfriend so bad that I decided to do something sweet for him. I went to the kitchen, cooked up his favorite dinner meal, and put it in a bag. After that, I went to my car and went over to his workplace, where I waited in the parking lot for him. Hours pass, and finally, I see him come out of the building with.................... a woman. Who the hell is she. I looked closely at them, and it seems like the woman is bringing Jungkook to her car. I look down at my watch, which read 10 P.M. Wait, I thought he worked until midnight, what is he doing out here at 10.

"What the fuck," I mumbled to myself.

Once I saw that the car's headlights turned on, they backed out of the parking lot and drove off to who knows where.

"Where are you going," I wondered.

That's when I turned on my vehicle and began to follow this woman. While leading, we reached this hillside where there were houses, and finally, she pulled into one of them. I had to park my car to the side of the road. That way, she couldn't see me, but I could see them. The woman parked her vehicle in the driveway and opened her door. Jungkook opened his door too, and she pulled him inside the house.

"What are you doing with him," I mumbled.

I got left my vehicle and ran up to the house. Guess they forgot to lock the door because once I opened it up, what I saw broke up heart into tiny shards of glass. I saw him making out with the woman, kissing her ever so passionately. My mind was racing that I didn't realize that I dropped the food bag, which made them turn to me.

"L~Lisa," Jungkook said in a shocked tone.

"Uh, who is she," the woman asked.