Story 12: Worth It (SMUT)

LISA POV

My dad doesn't like me having boyfriends. That's why he is always overprotective of me. Little does he know that I have a boyfriend and every now and then he sneaks into my window and we..........................you know. Anyway, I was sitting on my bed doing some homework when I heard my notification bell on my phone. I grab my phone to see who it is.

(TEXT)

Jungkook: Hey baby

Lisa: Hi, what do you need

Jungkook: I need you right now

Lisa: Babe, you can't right now, my dad is home

Jungkook: Too late, I'm already in your front driveway

"Wait, are you," I thought.

I walked over to my window, and there he was. Jungkook was on my driveway. He then climbed up my house, and I opened up the window for him to enter my room.

"Jungkook, you can't keep doing this," I said. "What if you get caught."

"We won't," he said.

"But what if we do," I asked again.

"Then it was all worth it seeing you," Jungkook said.

All of a sudden, Jungkook pinned me up against the walls and started to kiss me roughly. I couldn't help myself but kiss him back. After a few seconds, we broke the kiss and glanced at my homework sitting on my bed.

"What's wrong," he asked.

"Babe, I have to do my homework," I said.

Jungkook just sighed and pulled my face closer to him, and kissing me again.

"Forgot about that, and let's focus on us," he said.

Well, there goes my perfect GPA. But I'm risking my GPA for Jungkook, so it's worth it. Anyway, I moved all my school stuff to the side, and I brought him over to the bed. We connected lips once again, and we used our tongues. The both of us were fighting for dominance, but of course, he won and explored every inch in my mouth. After we broke off the kiss, our lips were so wet. Jungkook then moved down to my neck and started to make love marks all over it.

"I'm going to make sure that you will have these for a while," he growled at me.

Suddenly, we began to make our way to the bed, and Jungkook landed on top of me. He then took off my clothes to where I was naked.

"So sexy," he said in a seductive tone.

"You like what you're seeing," he replied.

He went down and started to suck off my breast, causing me to moan out. Jungkook put his hand over my mouth to try to make less noise.