Story 2: Euphoric Lust (SMUT)

JUNGKOOK POV

My love for her is unbearable. Lisa is my one and only, and that will never change. Anyway, it was a Friday night, and Lisa and I were sitting on the couch watching a movie. It was perfect; her presence made me feel happy. Our hands intertwined, and I locked it in place, never wanting to let go.

"AHHHHH," Lisa jumped when it got to a scary part.

Lisa's head went into my shoulder, trying to avoid the screen. I just laughed at her.

"What, that wasn't scary to you," Lisa said.

"I've trained myself to not get scared of these scenes," I replied.

"Well, I'm not prepared," Lisa said.

"Do you want to hug me," I asked her?

"Yes, baby," and then she wrapped her arms around my body.

Lisa pretty much ended up hiding in my shoulder for the rest of the movie. Anyway, the film got down I was about ready to head upstairs when Lisa pulled me down.

"What is it baby," I asked.

"I want you to carry me up," she pouted.

"Lisa, I don't want to," I replied.

"Please," she said with her puppy eyes.

Reluctantly, I carried her up the steps bridal style and to our room. I placed her on the bed and went to the closet to change in the shorts. When I got back, Lisa was nowhere to be seen.

"Where did you go," I wondered.

All of a sudden, I felt someone tackle me from behind and onto the bed.

"L~Lisa, what the hell~

She put her finger across my lips, indicating for me to stop talking.

"SHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Lisa hushed me. " I want to have some fun tonight," she said in a seductive tone.

She then took her finger off my face and began to take off her clothes. She does it in a way that makes me get filled up with lust for her. She does it better than anyone. Anyway, she was not just on her underwear, and she brought my hands up to her breast and forced me to play with them. This wasn't helping me one bit as my member sitting on my pants started to grow in size.

"Are you getting hard baby," she smirked at me.

"W~What, no," I lied.

Lisa wasn't having any of it. She went down to my pants and pulled everything down. There, my cock popped up, and she just grinned at the sight.

"I knew it, you are hard," Lisa said. "I was feeling something grow down there."

After playing with her breast some more, I set my hands down on the bed. Lisa started to wrap her hands around my dick and rubbed it up and down.

"~ahhhh, oh shit~" I groaned.

She then placed her mouth over my cock and began sucking everything. She was giving me pleasure, something I couldn't resist. I placed my hands on her head and forced her to put it all in. She started to choke, and gag and all her mouth saliva were all over my dick once she left it. We took off the rest of our clothes, and Lisa went on top of me and placed his dick at her entrance.

"May I," she asked.

I nodded, and from then on, she began to fuck me.

"~Ah~ oh yes baby, your dick is so fucking big, yes baby," she moaned out.

I moved my hands around her hips as she was grinding hard on me. I loved every second of it, and the pleasure she gave me ticked some euphoria inside my head.

"~Ohhh, mmm, yes Jungkook, fuck me, hard baby, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!!," she moaned out.

"Oh, you love it," I groaned out.

"Yes, I love your huge cock," she replied.

We switched position to where she was now on her 4's, and I placed it behind her. This time, going deeper into her womanhood.

"~OHHHHHH MY FUCKING GOD, YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She moaned.

"~Fuck, you're so fucking tight," I groaned.

"Only for you, baby," she said.

I trusted aggressively into her, making her moan louder every minute.

"~OH MY GOD~ YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU MAKE ME FEEL SO GOOD JUNGKOOK!!!!!! FUCK ME, BABY!!" she yelled.

"Who makes you feel good," I asked.

"Y~You do," she said.

"WHO DOES," I said a bit louder.

"JUNGKOK DOES, YOU DO JUNGKOOK!!!" She screamed.

Finally, I came inside her, and we collapsed onto the bedsheets. Both of us were panting for air, and sweat was forming on our foreheads.

"That was amazing, baby," she said, giving me a kiss.

"God, you're so beautiful, I love," I replied.

"Love you too," she said.