episode one 🎤 part one

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
📍
• Hollywood 1995 •

Sunset Curve was supposed to be the next big thing. They were going to be legends. That was until time got away and well..the hot dogs too.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
📍
• LA 2020 •

I enter the hallway of the high school as I search around for Flynn and Julie. I see them standing at Julie's locker so I head towards them.

"hey nessa!" Flynn practically screams in my ear.

"HEY FLYNN!" I scream back at her.

"Wow ok no need to be rude." She sasses as me and Julie laugh.

"Ok..so we know you don't want us to ask but have you figured out what you're gonna do today?" Flynn and I give her a hopeful look.

"I'll know in the moment." She grins.

"Really Jules? That's all your giving us??" I ask begging.

"Yeah, Ms. Harrison said it was you last chance." Flynn sighs.

"I know. I was there." She replies.

In the distance we can hear Carrie telling everyone that she is performing at the spirit rally while handing out tacky fliers and putting on a fake smile.

"Ugh. What is she handing out?" I ask annoyed.

"Desperation?" Julie answers.

Flynn makes a "mh" sound as I chuckle. We hear the click of heels coming our way and then our heads. Oh everyone praise for her majesty! I thought to myself with a chuckle.

"Here you go. My groups performing at the spirit rally tomorrow!" She says handing a flyer to us.

"I'm sure you guys have nothing better to do.." She continues.

"Oh my gosh, Carrie thanks!" Flynn says sarcastically.

"Oh my gosh Flynn! Don't bother coming." She says placing a hand on her chest, playing with her necklace and raising her voice, mimicking Flynn.

She walks away as Flynn crumpled up her flyer, tossing it into her locker. I look over at Julie to see her staring at Nick.

"Nick?? Still? You know they're gonna get married and have a whole bunch of unholy babies..?" I say pointing at him.

"Nick's a sweetheart.." Julie says with a smile.

"Yeah..you'd have to actually talk to him to know that." Flynn says as I laugh and give her a high five.

"And only one of them had to be a demon to make a demon baby." I say with a gross look.

"Demon!" Flynn yells loudly, causing Carrie to look over. We laugh hysterically looking away, not wanting to draw attention.

"See there that smile.." Flynn says pointing at Julie's face.

"Now lets go prove everybody wrong." I say holding out my arms for them to link onto. We link together and head to music class.