Tortured

2 years ago

It hurts. The constant stabbing towards his stomach, the cuts around his arms, the bruises on his face. He was miserable, unable to move to do anything to escape this hell. He wanted to leave from it, he didn't want nor deserve this pain. His body was fragile, not wanting to move to break from the chains. Before he could try his effort to do so, he heard the footsteps of his tormentor. The man that knocked him out was a bounty hunter. He still had that grimy smile on his face when he stares at Zoro.

"So it seems like you're awake 'Pirate Hunter'." Said the smiling bastard.

Zoro did not respond to the man, silent becomes over him. He didn't want to know his name, his reputation, and his purpose. All he needs to know is that he'll pay dearly. His thought was interrupted by a big blow in the stomach again, groaning from the torture experience that he's in.

"What on earth are you doing this island? Besides, where's your crew?" Asked the bounty hunter. Zoro was still dead silent. "No matter, I already have one of the biggest pirates in this generation. Ronoroa Zoro, the man that uses the three-sword style. Interesting...very interesting." He looked around the cave that Zoro was in. The man walked over to his weapons, picking out which he'll use. "I'm surprised that I've captured the first mate of the starwhats. You've supposed to be one of the strongest in the crew and you're tied up and bruised." Zoro still didn't talk. The man gotten irritated of the swordsman's communication, he wanted to get on his nerves or make him snap. Then the sadistic man had a idea that might cause Zoro's angry to come out.

"What would you do if I hurt of your friends, Pirate Hunter?" Asked the Bounty hunter. This made Zoro perked up knowing this conversation won't end well. The man smiled getting the swordsman's attention.

".......you.....can.....try.......it......"whispered Zoro. His voice was low by the beating that he endured.

"I'm sorry, I can't hear you. Could you repeat that for me?" This made Zoro spit some blood on the man's face towards his question. He chuckled. " Well, that's not very nice." After that respond, he grabbed Zoro's face to make him look him in the eye.  In his other hand,  he had a dagger ready for use to make Zoro feel pain and agony again.  Zoro's tormentor had that grimy smile again and dangling the dagger on the swordman's eye. 

"Maybe, you don't need this anymore.." he said that after he pierced through the eye.