わたしは、あなたを愛しています

The kiss was satisfying for the both of them. A man that wants to be the greatest swordsman in the world kissing a woman wanting to the True History of the world. Who knew either of them would ended up like this? Zoro was staring at her, panting after his mouth connected with hers. He was waiting for her response, curious how she felt about his action. Would it satisfied her question? To avoid any awkward moments, he started to talk again.

"So, how you feel after that?" Asked Zoro.  He noticed that there's a shade of pink upon her face, knowing it was out of character for him to do this. Robin started to hesitate to speak but manage to reply. "I...I feel...satisfied and surprise at the same time. I've never been in a situation that someone would forced a kiss on me." Replied the pink cheek archaeologist. Zoro's eye widen slightly. "So...this is your first kiss then?"

"So it seems." Confirmed Robin. "It wouldn't happen to be yours as well?" She smile sweetly at the swordsman and not surprised, he was madly blushing, confirming her question. She chuckled at Zoro's embarrassed expression having to kiss a woman for the first time. "Who would thought that The Pirate Hunter's first kiss would be with the Demon Child?"

"Tch quiet, woman." Replied Zoro.

"Seem you're flustered again. It's adorable to see a soft side of you."

"...". Silence came from the swordsman. Robin felt a little nervous about Zoro's expression. She felt like making fun of him is a little unfair since he didn't try to "insult" her in any way. "Zoro, are you okay?" She asked with a little concern in her voice.

Out of nowhere, she heard a chuckle from him. Seems like everything is alright. Suddenly, she felt a pair of hands on her waist. A jolt shivered around her body after the feeling of the swordsman. She didn't know why, but she felt safe and really relaxed around him. The way he'd serious with the fights they encountered, the way he strengthens the bonds towards the crew, the way his green hair always been bright and suits him very well. No wonder the archaeologist is interested in a man like him.

"Yea, I'm alright." Said Zoro. "It's just that being soft isn't my strong suit." She nodded, understanding that he isn't a type of person to be a joyful and carefree person like their captain. "But," he'd pulled her closer towards his damaged chest to look at her with a genuine smile. "If I'm opening up towards someone, I'm only doing that to you and you alone."

Her heart skipped a beat. She felt special after hearing that. Unbelievable words that came from the man that people called a demon. In her eyes, she has a man that beginning to love for the first time. She smiled at him. She'll definitely cherish this moment on what they have right now.

"I appreciate this, Zoro. I really do. I believe that there's too many reasons to live right now." Said Robin

"What are the reasons?" Asked Zoro

"I think it's pretty obvious, don't you?"

"...yea I think so too."

Silence began to surface again, until yet again Zoro started to talk.

"Hey, Robin?" Her attention was on him the whole time.

"Yes?"

"...わたしは、あなたを愛しています." He said in the language again. It made Robin confused on the words coming from the swordsman. 'What could it mean?' She thought. She kindly asked the man that was still holding her.

"What did you said, Zoro?"

Zoro gently placed his forehead onto hers like the time on the Crow's Nest. He proceeded to whisper the words that he said in his language.

"I said....I love you." He whispered towards her face. Her eyes light up after hearing those words coming from him. He actually said those words to her. Having the same feelings as her. It felt like it's a dream. She carefully wrapped the swordsman to embrace his confession.

"And I love you too." She said it with passion.

"Well, isn't this interesting?" Said a voice coming from somewhere.