A Relaxing Vacation

Start from the beginning

" Why the hell not?"

" I literally told you and everyone else that I'm going to the Bahamas for a month with Shuuichi. I ALSO said not to call or text me, I don't wanna hear anything about work! Next time I'm not answering! Byeeeeeeeeee, see you in a month!"

He hung up and threw his phone to the side. And started rubbing his temples.

" Now I'm in a bad mood. I need a drink. Come you're buying me one."

He got off of me and started walking towards the stairs when something caught his eye on the balcony.

" Is that a hot tub?"

" I think it is."

" Oh you're definitely fucking me in there..."

" If you're lucky you might be doing it sooner then you think..."

" But c'mon let's go get drunk!"

Time Skip

"Ahhhhhhh... This is so relaxing."

" Honestly what's better then this? We're in a hot tub together and I have piña colada...This is great."

" Babe can you be honest with me?"

" Why'd you bring me here?"

" What do you mean?"

" You brought me to the Bahamas, so you must want me to do something kinky..."

" Want me to suck you off while doing a handstand...? Cuz I can totally do that... Do you wanna tie my hands to my ankles...? Put my legs behind my head... Or would you like me to be your personal sex slave, let you use my body until I can't feel it anymore..."

" I-it's nothing like that... Its the summer and I wanted to do something romantic with you. You need a break, WE need a break. So why not just spend the entire month together. I'm doing this because I love you and I just want you to relax."

"But you didn't have to take me all the way out here."

"Yes Kokichi I did, I want you to relax. Drink as much as you want. I want you to have fun."

"So are you trying to say you don't wanna do bad things to me..."

" I never said that... I just feel like like-"

Before I could finish my sentence he moved over to me and put his finger on my lips.

" Just shut up and fuck me already..."

He leaned in and we started making out. I pushed him back, against the edge of the hot tub and started to kiss him all over, he started to quietly moan.

" Ah...I'm supposed to be making it up to you..."

" You have an entire month to repay me... So just relax and let me do this to you..."

He leaned his head back and moaned as I made my way back up to his neck, I left a long trail of hickeys.

" Haa...S-Shuuichi..."

I let my hand run down his body as I slowly made my way down don't to his shorts, I slowly pulled them off and started to stroke his dick. I want to feel that part of him... In my mouth.

"Sit up for me..."

Doing what I asked he sat on the edge of the hot tub I slowly opened his legs.

" I'm supposed to be doing this to you... Not the other way around..."

" No...I want to do this to you."

" You've never done this before... Are you sure you can handle it...?"

" I-I'm sure... I want to make you feel good..."

" Alright baby...Just try not to choke..."

When he says things like that it makes me more nervous then I should be. I slowly took him into my mouth, he moaned as I did so. Yeah I saw his dick on a regular basis, but to feel him in my mouth... He was just so big...

"Shuuichi...Fuck... Look at you... Giving your first blowjob... Haaa...I'm proud of you... And you're doing really good..."

I'm glad he's enjoying it, I was nervous that I wouldn't be good enough for him. He placed his hand on my head.

" Haa...Ah...Nnnn..."

I can't say I'm the best at this type of thing, in fact I don't even really think I'm doing it right, it's not supposed to hurt right? 

" Nnn...Nnnnnnnn...Haa... I love you Shuuichi... I love you so much..."

"Mmm..."

I tried my hardest to go deeper but I just can't go as far as he can. I was only able to take half of his dick.

" F-faster...Go faster...."

I can only try... I put my hands on his waist as I attempted to go faster and deeper. I felt it touching my uvula, the gag reflexes were starting to kick in. His dick slid in and out of my mouth as I tried to resist choking, tried is the keyword, when his dick hit the back of my throat I started choking.

"*Cough* *Cough*"

" Are you ok?"

" Yeah.... It was just a little too much for me..."

" I knew it would be, especially since you've never done it before..."

He put his hands on top of mine.

" I don't want you to force yourself for me baby. Ok?"

"Ok. It's just embarrassing that I couldn't do at least that for you."

" It doesn't matter to me whether or not you give good head. Believe it or not I'm not *that* sex addicted. I don't need you to work your ass off to make happy. You already make me extremely happy."

He bent down and kissed me on the top of my head.

" D-do you want me to continue?"

" Just so you don't choke again how about you jerk me off and I'll cum your mouth...I am getting close anyways..."

"O-ok..."

"Good boy..."

I took his dick into my hand and jerked him off like he said, he immediately went right back into moaning.

" F-fuck... I'm really getting close..."

" Good... Cum in my mouth... I want to taste you..."

" Haa....Ahhhhh...S-Shuuichi...I'm gonna cum... I'm gonna cum..."

I went back to sucking his tip until I felt something warm enter my mouth, it was cum. It tasted a lot different then what I thought it would it was actually really sweet, I thought it would be more salty. But nonetheless I swallowed it.

" Your turn..."

" Huh?"

" You got me off so it's only right that I do the same to you now..."

" I can't be the only one who cums that's just not fair."

" Stand up... So I can suck every last drop..."