you want her attention

You ran the towel through your damp hair one last time before tossing it into the basket and laying down in bed beside Jisoo. Right away, you laid your head down on her shoulder. The drops of water that were still occasionally falling from your hair fell onto her shirt but she seemed so into what she was watching that she didn't even seem to notice.

"What are you watching?" You asked curiously as you looked from the screen to your girlfriend. When she didn't reply, you tugged at the hem of her shirt to get her to look down at you.

"Yes, honey?"

"What are you watching?"

She shrugged. "I don't know really. I was just flipping through the channels when I stumbled upon this. It's not bad though. I'm actually really enjoying it!" She said as she put her arm around you.

"Okay. But we're still gonna spend time together, right?" you asked, both hopeful and excited. "It's our night together." You reminded her as you poked her sides playfully. But when she didn't answer you lifted your head from her shoulder and looked up at her. She wasn't looking at you any longer, but rather back at the tv.

You sighed and laid your head back on her shoulder. She was laughing, and the sound was so joyous and so beautiful that your heart leaped in your chest and butterflies filled your stomach. You closed your eyes and basked in the sound for just a moment.

As much as you loved the sound of her laugh, you couldn't help but think about how much you've been looking forward to this night with her. Although it isn't as rare as it once was or could be now, it's still not often that you arrive home around the exact same time. So, with nothing important to get done, you had the entire night to spend together.

You enjoyed some takeout from your favorite restaurant to start the night. You took a quick shower with the promise that you'd be fast so you could soak up the remaining hours you still get to spend together.

There were so many things you could do with how much time you truly had on your hands. Good movies, cuddles, deep conversations, talking about future vacations and plans, or maybe some passionate kisses that you can never seem to get enough of.

So, you whined softly and pouted your lips as you moved to lay over her. You buried your face in her neck, where you whined her name and kissed her delicate skin. You heard her breath hitch and felt her hand fall to your back.

"Something you need, baby?" She asked as she finally gazed back down at you.

"Yes! You. Your attention, your cuddles, your kisses. I need you. We haven't gotten much time together over the last couple of days and I really wanna spend it with you now that we do."

She nodded and kissed the crown of your head. "Okay. Just wait till this is over. I think there's only a little bit left."

You whined again. Looking at the time on the clock, it was only fifteen minutes after seven. So, it at least had fifteen minutes remaining; if not more.

And though you never really mind her watching her own shows, especially since she doesn't get to all that often, you really wanted her attention and love.

You tapped her shoulder and you could see a smile tugging at her lips.

"Yes?"

She barely had the chance to get the word to fall from her lips before you were pushing your lips onto hers.

She was a little surprised at first, but she quickly melted into your kiss.

She could taste the mint on your lips and a soft sigh automatically fell from her lips in response. She pulled you closer and let your kisses become more libidinous and desirous. She could feel the fire rushing through her veins as her heart began to pound in her chest as your fingertips pressed against her sides and moved along her skin softly.

You pulled away slowly, still leaving kisses on her lips, but more like lingering pecks than anything else.

She was breathless and her eyes closed when you kissed her cheek and let your lips trail along her chin.

"So... I'm assuming that I have your attention now?"

You smirked because you already knew the answer.

After those passionate kisses, there really was no way that you didn't.

She reached for the remote and turned the tv off before bringing you closer but only to kiss your lips lovingly and pushing your head down on her shoulder. "Of course you do." She whispered softly. "I love you lots!"

"Love you too, Jisoo." You whispered as you closed your eyes and basked in the comfort of her arms. You were excited to spend every second of tonight with her.