calling my girlfriend by another girls name prank (requested)

The sound of the front door opening and closing caused you to look away from your phone. Turning your head, you were met with Jisoo's sweet smile. You watched it grow when your eyes locked.

"Hey. How was your day?" You asked her as she came over to you, sitting down beside you with a kiss on your cheek.

"Pretty busy." She sighed.

"Sorry, baby. Anything I can do to make you feel better?"

She opened her arms for you and you laid in them, dropping your head to her shoulder. She was quiet for a moment.

There was a comfortable silence in the air, the only thing you could really hear was the beat of her heart when you pressed your ear against it.

"I just want to be with you." She whispered, her hand brushing along your back. "Maybe we can have a movie night? Order some food in a little while and just spend the evening wrapped in each other's arms?"

"Sure. What would you like to watch, Jennie?"

She was taken aback right away, her eyebrows furrowed in confusion as she watched you reach for the remote.

"What'd you just call me?"

"What?" You asked, pretending to be just as confused as her as you flipped through the channels.

"Never mind." She mumbled quietly and put her hand on your thigh. "Any ideas for the movie?"

"Nope. That's why I asked you, Jennie."

This time, she knew her ears weren't playing tricks on her. You actually could her Jennie and, needless to say, she wasn't exactly happy about it.

"There you go again! Why do you keep calling me Jennie?"

"Oh, sorry, I didn't realize that I was." You fibbed and she huffed, leaning back against the cushion as she crossed her arms and clenched her jaw. "Oh, come on, babe. Don't be like that."

She didn't say a word, just looked at you with a look of disappointment in her eyes.

"Don't be mad at me, baby. Please?" You pleaded, pouting as you took her hand into yours.

"I'm not mad." She defended, sighing deeply as you made her unfold her arms and took both her hands into yours.

It was so hard for her to hold back her smile as you brought them both to your lips, kissing her knuckles softly.

"I just love you. The thought of you calling me somebody else's name worries me. I don't want to lose you."

"Oh, Jisoo," you sighed and brushed your thumb along her knuckles. "You know you're the only one. I'm all yours. It was just a prank."

She rolled her eyes, throwing her head back with a groan.

"You and your pranks." She grumbled. "You think I'd catch on by now but I never do. You scare me every time."

"Sorry." You giggled, only for her to shake her head and then push you onto the sofa, hovering over you.

"Sorry isn't good enough." She whispered, pressing kisses along your jaw. "Maybe kiss me for a while and then I'll think about forgiving you."

You knew you were already forgiven. Judging by that smile on her face. You knew.

But, still, you've missed her kisses and if she'd rather spend some time making out rather than watching a movie, how were you going to complain?

So you just pushed your lips onto hers passionately, more than happy to continue stealing countless ones to come.