fighting over missed dates and busy schedules - part one (requested)

"Oh, look. You're finally home." You said as you heard the front door open and close as Jisoo walked inside.

She could already tell that you were in a mood and honestly - hers wasn't any better.

"Do you realize what time it is?"

"It's late, I know." She said. "Practice ran late."

"Of course it did. When doesn't it?" You mumbled under your breath but she still heard it and she rolled her eyes at you in annoyance.

"Whatever you're in a mood about, keep it to yourself. I'm not in the mood to hear it."

"Whatever I'm in a mood about? Seriously, Jisoo? Do you not realize what today is?"

She shook her head as she hung up her jacket and put her keys on the table.

"We had a date tonight. At that new spot in town that just opened. You made reservations, I thought you'd remember for once."

"Oh, don't start, y/n." She groaned. "I get it, I missed another date. Big deal. You know I'll make it up to you!"

"Okay, one - it is a big deal because it's the third one you've missed this month so far. And two, when are you going to make it up to me? Because you keep saying you will so we make plans and reservations and you just don't show up!"

"I'm busy, y/n! Do you not understand that!?"

She stormed into the kitchen, only making you even more furious.

"Of course I understand. I try my hardest to understand the things you go through. I might not go through the things you and the girls deal with firsthand but I still try to empathize with you. I know it's not easy on you. But I'd also like for you to understand how much it hurts when you forget our dates. I mean, sometimes you don't even tell me you can't make it. You just don't show up."

"Things come up last minute!" She yelled. "Look at all we're doing right now! I've got a lot on my plate. Interviews, photoshoots, brand deals, practice, events - the list goes on and on. That's what happens when you're an idol. I can't control these things!"

"I get that!" You yelled back at her. "Gosh, Jisoo. I get it. Why won't you try to get where I'm coming from?"

"I do!" She said as she tangled her fingers in her long dark hair. "I just can't deal with this right now. I've got too much going on."

"You can't deal with your girlfriend being heartbroken because you won't show up to our dates? That's what you're saying?"

"That is not what I meant and you know it, y/n!"

You shook your head as you folded your arms over your chest.

"No, I don't anymore, Jisoo. I feel like you're not hearing me out. I don't want to do this anymore tonight. It's going on midnight and I'm too tired to deal with this. I'm sleeping in the guest room. Don't bother trying to come in and make me feel better because I'm locking the door!"

You started to storm up the stairs, too overwhelmed by everything.

"Fine! Why would I bother right now, anyway? I'm tired too, y/n!" She yelled before you slammed the door and turned the lock, needing some space from your girlfriend for the night.