you throw her a surprise party (requested)

"Why are you making me get up so early on my birthday?" Jisoo whined as she pulled her dress up and straightened it out.

"I told you that we have somewhere we have to be. You must've forgotten about it." You said as you helped her zip her dress up.

You hoped that she'd believe you and wouldn't catch onto your surprise. After all of your hard work that you went through to set it all up and make it special for her, you didn't want it to be ruined.

"But come on, sleepyhead. We need to go. We can't be late."

Although she wasn't sure of what was happening, she trusts you wholeheartedly and didn't hesitate to reach out her hand for yours. Once you intertwined your fingers with her own, she was following you down the stairs and slipping on her shoes that she left by the door last night after you arrived home from the dinner you treated her to.

She was curious; whining the whole way, begging for a hint or for you to just tell her where you were going. But you didn't budge; you just stayed quiet and let the music on the radio fill the air. Truthfully, you were struggling to keep it in and you couldn't open your mouth to say a word, knowing that if you did, you'd probably give it up.

You arrived at the hall, pulling into the front. Her friends and family were all gathered around inside and you could already picture how excited they must be. It warmed your heart just thinking about how happy Jisoo will be today; surrounded by all of her loved ones.

"Come on, my love."

She followed behind you until you suddenly stopped walking when you were close to walking inside. You went up behind her and covered her eyes.

"What are you doing, baby?" She laughed.

"You'll see. Keep walking."

She put one foot in front of the other and let you be her eyes, guiding her safely inside since she couldn't see.

"What's going on? Can I look yet? I'm curious and getting impatient." She said and once you walked her into the room where everyone was gathered around, you pulled your hands away.

"Open your eyes, baby."

She opened them and gasped as everyone shouted out 'surprise!'. She looked all around, finding the girls and her closest friends and family everywhere. Turning to you, she had tears in her eyes before she hugged you tight.

"Happy birthday, baby girl." You said as you rubbed her back. "It's your special day and I wanted to do something sweet for you. Were you surprised? Or were you catching on?"

"I thought you were up to something but not this." She mumbled against your neck. "Thank you. This is the most amazing thing anyone's ever done for me."

You kissed her cheek lingeringly then looked all around at her family and friends.

"Go say hello! They're waiting patiently for you, birthday girl."

She cheerfully ran to everyone, hugging them all one by one. The girls held her tight, telling her happy birthday and all about how hard they all worked to make this day extra special. She was in awe; finding the birthday banners and the photos all around bringing tears to her eyes.

There were photos of you two together. Photos of her with family and friends and of course, the girls. Reminders of how much she's accomplished throughout the year with photos of her on stage and the achievements she and the girls got this year. It was all so special and so perfect and even more so since it was done by you and the girls.

Once she'd greeted everyone, she was looking around for you. She found you talking to the girls and looking around wide-eyed and happy that it all came together so well.

A pair of arms wrapped around your waist. You leaned back against Jisoo, giggling over the kisses she placed on you wherever she could.

"Hey." You smiled and turned around to loop your arms around her neck. "Having fun?"

"So much fun. Thank you for doing this for me."

"You're welcome."

She leaned down to kiss you and her lips lingered on yours for a minute or two before she pulled back; but only when the girls were leading everyone into singing her happy birthday. You joined in, but only loud enough for her to hear as you hugged her.

"Make a wish!" You said and let her go to blow out the candles on the cake. She just shook her head and pulled you back into her arms.

"What's there to wish for when I have everything I could ever need right here, right now."

She blew out the candles and laughed as everyone cheered.

"Love you so much. Happy birthday, Jisoo."

"I love you more. Thank you for today. This is the best birthday ever." She said before kissing you lovingly; feeling oh so happy to be spending it with the ones she loves.