If my baby doesn't look like this I don't want him 😤

P.S. this is a joke plz don't come after me and take this seriously

•••• ••• ••••

Sara woke up to someone slapping her face repeatedly. She cautiously opened her eyes to see green eyes staring back at her. Sara instantly smiled brightly before grabbing her favorite person in the world.

"Hi, mama ka baby." She cooed at her 8 month old son. He took out the pacifier from his mouth before giving his mother a heart stopping smile that could light up the whole world.

(Mama's baby)

He leaned forward to place his lips on his mother's cheeks, trying to copy her actions. Sara's melodious laugh rang out in the room. After seeing the joy on his mother's face, Ali also states laughing.

"God, you're so cute!" Sara said, and started tickling him.

"Mama," the little baby shrieked, trying to stop his mother while laughing.

A knock on the door made Sara pause her actions before she told the person to come in. There stood her mother in law, with a baby bottle in her hands. Ali immediately started crawling towards his grandmother, trying to grasp the bottle from her hands.

Both women smiled at the little boy who now had his bottle in his mouth with one hand and his foot in the other.

"Ajao, hum sab nashta kartay hai," Farida Begum told her daughter in law, who nodded at her. After changing into a suitable attire, she grabbed Ali, who was finished drinking his milk, and headed downstairs.

(Come, we will all have dinner)

Her mother in law was sitting at the head of the table, which previously belonged to Bi Jaan. She had passed away not too long ago. Her health had been deteriorating over the weeks. She had passed away when Ali was three months old. The Haveli seemed so much gloomier without her. Bi Jaan had always been there for Sara and living without her had seemed weird.

The bright side was that it had brought Sara and Arsalan closer. After that day he had came to pick her up, she had barely talked to him. It was a huge lesson for Arsalan.

Both of them had been shocked when they found out that Ayesha had left in the middle of the night. She left behind a letter, stating that she had married Arsalan for the reputation that came along with him and his money and she was sorry.

Arsalan and Sara started getting comfortable around each other again during the last few weeks of Sara's pregnancy. Now, everything was fine between the both of them. They were madly in love and couldn't be any happier.

"Sara?" Farida Begum called out. "Khana nahi khana?" She asked. Sara shook her head before grabbing a aloo Paratha and started eating it.

(Don't you want to eat; potato bread)

Farida Begums mental health had been much better then it had been before. She had gone back to the bubbly lady she was before.

As for Sara's father, he had tried contacting her several times but Sara had declined his calls each and every time. She just couldn't forget what he had done to her mother.

After eating, Sara headed back to her room with Ali. She started cleaning up the messy room and picking up all of Ali's toys. He had definitely been a very spoiled child and Sara was fine with that. She wanted Ali to have the best childhood with loving and supporting parents, relatives and friends.

Sara watched as he tried to walk, something he had been doing often these days. After placing him in his jumper, Sara got up to get ready. Today, there was a gathering for everyone in the village to come to. It was held for little Ali who everyone had been obsessing over.

She headed towards her closet and picked out a maroon velvet shirt that had golden embroidery on the borders. She paired it with a matching trouser. She had been gifted this outfit by Arsalan who said that maroon was a color that looked perfect on her.

Sara places her hair in a low bun with a few tendrils framing her face

Sara places her hair in a low bun with a few tendrils framing her face. Satisfied with how she looked, she started on her makeup, keeping it light and natural. She was startled when two arms wrapped around her waist and pulled her closer. She immediately knew who it was and smiled.

"Arsalan, ap kab ay?" She asked him. He placed his head in the crook of her neck before mumbling his reply.

(When did you come)

"Ap tayar hai?" She asked him again, but her husband didn't reply. Sara gasped when he turned her around and started placing kisses on her neck. "A-Arsalan, hum late h-hogaye gay," she said and pushed him off her. Arsalan gave a her playful angry look before going to change.

(Are you ready? We'll be late)

While Arsalan was getting ready, she made Ali wear a suit, that was looked as if it was made for him. After placing a kiss on his cheeks, she got up to pack his diaper bag. By that time Arsalan had also came out, ready to go. He took Ali in his arms and raised towards the roof, something Ali loved and Arsalan loved doing. Sara laughed at the both of them, before going to get Ali's diaper bag.

All three of them walked downstairs, where Farida Begum was waiting for them.

"Chalay?" She asked the couple.

They nodded and they all headed towards the exit.

•••• ••• ••••

And that's a wrap!!! Ik this chapter is rlly short and I'm sorry I just can't think of anything

The next story will be Iqraar since it had the most votes!

I'll try to update as soon as I can

Remember to vote and comment