Today had been a good day

Today had been a good day. Sara had spent time with all the ladies in the house. They had a little movie marathon and then baked desserts. Bi Jaan, however, didn't like 'gore treats' as she had put it, so they tried to make Laddoos. Key word tried.

(White people; a traditional south Asian treat)

They had failed miserably but tried to eat. Thankfully, it didn't taste so bad.

Now, Sara was going to her room to grab her phone. As she walked by Ayeshas room, she heard whispers.

"Ayesha, you know I only love you." She heard Arsalan say.

"I know but that doesn't mean I don't get jealous," Ayesha replied, in a broken voice. This just increased Sara's guilt.

Sara couldn't take it anymore and rushed to her room. It had been 2 weeks since she last saw Arsalan. He had went on a business trip to Lahore and had taken Ayesha with him.

Sara knee it was wrong, but she hated the fact that he didn't take her.

She tried to get these poisonous thoughts out of her head, but it was of no avail.

She grabbed her phone and proceeded to go downstairs.

"Salam, Sara," she heard Arsalan say. She replied with a timid smile and went downstairs to lounge where everyone else was seated.

Arsalan watched her leave before turning around and going to his office.

He felt a lot of guilt. He felt as if he was playing two women at once. On one side was the love of his life and on the other there was his second wife, whom he only married for a heir.

He wished nothing like this would've ever happened. He was close to Sara's mom. She had been there for him when his own mother hadn't. She had helped him out with homework, fed him food, put him to sleep.

Although his mother usually did this stuff, sometimes she would be too busy.

Arsalan leaned his head back as a few tears leaked from his eyes. He was so confused. He didn't know what to do.

Both his wife had wanted his attention. Although Sara never openly admitted it, she still wanted him all to herself.

He heard a knock on the door and he quick wiped his tears, before telling the person to come in.

Pari stepped in. He had always seen Pari like a little sister, same with Maryam. He had been and only child and he would spend majority of his time with them.

"Arsalan bhai, hum shopping kay liye jarahay hai. Muhje apna card dey." Pari said and stretched out her hand. Arsalan shook his head at her and proceeded to take his card out.

(We are going for shopping. Give me your card)

"Ye loh." He handed her the card. "Kohn ja raha hai?" He asked.

(Here, who is going)

"Mei, Aapi, ammi, Sara bhabi, aur Bi Jaan." She said, stretching Bhabi. Arsalan nodded his head and watched her leave.

(Me, Maryam, mom, Sara and Bi Jaan; Bhabi means sister in law)

Sara walked around the mall with the rest of the ladies. She was looking in the small section herself. Pari was trying on a few clothes and the others were in the upstairs portion of the shop.

"Dehko, yeh Nawab Sahab ki dosri biwi hai," she heard someone nearby whisper. She tried to ignore the whispers and continued shopping.

(Look, it's Arsalans second wife)

"Sach mei? Hatho yeh bohot pyaari." Another person said.

(Really? She's really pretty)

"Ayesha Bibi be tou bohot pyaari thi," the first one retorted. "Nawab Saab unse bohot piyar kartay hai."

(Ayeshas was also very pretty, Arsalan loves her a lot)

Sara could feel the tears rising.

"Marwa kahri thi kay jab unke dosri biwi unko bacha deyday gi, tou phir Nawab Saab isko chorday gay or bacha le lay gay," Sara looked up as the last sentence was spoken, and the two women looked away quickly, embarrassed.

(Marwa said that after his second wife gives birth, Arsalan will take the child and leave her)

Sara quickly ran into a fitting room as tears streamed down her face. Was Arsalan really going to take her child and leave her? She would never be able to survive if he did.

"Sara?" Pari's voice floated through the fitting room. "Are you ok? I saw you come in here," Pari said, concerned for her friend.

Sara wiped her tears and tried to calm her self down. "Y-yah, I'm fine," she replied. She got up and opened the door and walked past Pari, her head bowed down.

"I'm not feeling so well, can we go home?" She questioned, her voice quiet.

"Sure," Pari said, frowning at her behavior.

As soon as they reached home, Sara locked her self in her room. She didn't want to see anyone nor talk. The never ending tears streamed down her face and soft sobs came out her pink lips.

Was Arsalan really planning on doing that?

Sara looked down at the paper. She let out a shaky breath before leaving against the wall.

Positive.

She was pregnant.

It had been two months since the day in the mall. Ever since then, she had started distancing herself with others. Especially Arsalan.

Pari and her family had went back a month ago, which limited her coming out of her room more. The only time she'd actually go out was for breakfast and dinner.

Recently, she had been feeling very sick. She kind of had an idea of what was going on, but to be sure, she visited the doctor.

Sara looked down at the paper for the ninth time.

She was really pregnant.

••• •••• •••

I'm honestly really glad that this book hasn't been being published on that site that's been taking all these books off website and posting it as their own.

However, my other book Mohlik has been being posted on that website.

Anyways remember to vote and comment

What do you think will happen next?