T O T H E M O O N A N D B A C K

This is a book filled with sweet and lovable short romantic Pakistani stories.

Enjoy!

•••• ••• ••••

Please remember to be kind and these stories are my stories and the plot of these stories will go however I like it.

These stories are purely an art of fiction!

Also keep in mind all theses stories are my stories so please don't copy them!

Now, if you have an idea for a story please leave a message!

•••• ••• ••••

T A B L E O F C O N T E N T S

N A Z A K A T

Layla. The most innocent girl you'll ever meet. Her heart is immensely pure. She captures everyone's attention with her beauty and innocence when she walks into the room. Nothing to her is more precious then her 3 older brothers and parents.

Zayn, the exact opposite of Layla. A cold hearted businessman who could care less about what's going around him. He acts the same around everyone, including his family.

But what happens when these two are arranged in a marriage?

T I F L

Ameera and Hashir were one of the happiest couples in the world. They loved each other to death and couldn't imagine life without one another. But after a tragic accident, both start to drift apart. The love that was once there in between them seems to be disappearing.

Until one day, someone leaves a gift for them at their doorstep. A gift that would forever change their lives.

M A Q A A M

Everyone girl wished for a Prince Charming. Someone that would forever love them and Sara wanted the same. She didn't have high expectations for her husband, she just wanted to experience love.

She was a simple, but sweet girl. But when she's wedded to a guy ten years older then her, she was shocked. But that's not the only shocking thing in store for her.

I Q R A A R

Zahra didn't expect to be a widow at the age of 26, with a four year old daughter. Nor did she expect to be married to her dead husbands older brother. But everything happens for a reason, right?

P A S B A A N

Ayat.

A beautiful creation of Allah. The nicest soul you'd ever meet. Her heart made of gold. Her delicateness enchanting. She's always prayed. Never missed a Salah. Believed to be one of the best humans.

Then why was Allah punishing her by giving her the worst husband?

Zaryab.

A name well known in the business industry. Also the elder brother of Ayat's best friend, Eshal. A strict, no nonsense man, who had no feelings for anyone besides his family.

Then why did he feel a connection with Ayat? A connection far stronger then any. A connection of love.