Zaryab sighed for the 50th time that day. He was waiting outside the tall building where his sister worked, waiting for her. His mom had forced him to pick her up as she had a habit of taking an Uber home, something no one in his family liked.

Her birthday was coming up soon and Zaryab decided to get her a car.

"Finally, mehrani sahiba agai." He muttered as Eshal walked towards the passenger side of the car. She stuck her tongue at him before taking a seat in the car.

(The queen has arrived)

"Acha, mama nay kaha tha kay mai aur aap shopping kay liye jai gay aur phir hum bair say khana be kha saktay hai." Eshal explained to Zaryab.

(Mama said that you and me can go shopping and then eat from out)

"But why?" He questioned with his eyebrows furrowed. His mother hadn't mentioned a thing to him.

"Because they are going out to eat with the Khan's." Zaryab nodded his head as he drove towards the mall.

Today had been a hectic day at work. Long ago, Zaryab's father had opened a restaurant which today led to a chain of successful restaurants.

There were 2 in New York, 1 in Toronto, 3 in Dubai, and a total of 15 in Pakistan.

The board team was trying to decide what other dish they should add to the menu. It was a very hard decision to make hence why they still haven't made the decision yet.

When they got to the mall, Eshal dragged around Zaryab to every store she could. He hated shopping but for his sister and mother he could tolerate it.

"Eshal, yaar, chaalo ab." Zaryab groaned.

(Dude, let's go)

"Jab apki biwi aye gi, aur woh shopping ki shoukeen ho gi, tou tab ap kiya karay gay?" Eshal asked with an innocent look on her face, but Zaryab knew she was far from innocent.

(When your wife will come, and she'll be a shopping addict, what will you do)

Zaryab rolled his eyes at her question. "Well I'll obviously tolerate it for her."

Eshal let out a shocked gasp, "but not for me?!" Zaryab rolled his eyes once again before he walked towards the men section.

His eyes stopped one a green maxi dress, similar to the one she was wearing.

He hadn't been able to get her out of his mind, no matter how hard he tried.

Zaryab hadn't told the incident to Eshal. She had no idea her brother saw her childhood best friend. It's very easy to see that Eshal misses her. She hasn't even been able to befriend a friend like she had to Ayat.

He shook his head as he walked towards where the men's dress shirts were. After picking a few out, he headed to the checkout where he also saw Eshal. He payed for the both of them, no matter how much his baby sister insisted she could pay herself and they both headed out. They placed their bags into the trunk of the car, before sitting in their designated spots.

"What do you want to eat?" Zaryab questioned.

"Chinese!" Eshal exclaimed.

He nodded his head before he started driving towards a really good Chinese restaurant. By now, the sun was setting, marking the sky all shades of oranges and pinks.

He smiled as he saw Eshal take a few sunset photos.

After 10 minutes, they arrived at a Chinese restaurant.